A Wealth Spell gotten from Lilith

Have been working with her as a Matron Goddess for over a decade. She really is ALL THAT. I never feared or felt any apprehension. She’s wonderful and loving to work with but not when you ignore her advice. She’s kicked my ass a few times, but on the other hand was there when I needed a spell to influence a person the next day. She came through in an amazing way. I found her becoming more primordial over the last couple of years, but I trust her will all I am, it is not frightening but more intense. Hail Lilith!

3 Likes

Hail Lilith :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does this moon have to be in a certain phase for this ritual ?

Also what is the correct pronunciation for “Rech al vaskallah sumere
Duos et metere”

And I googled the planetary sigil of Jupiter but a few different ones popped up.

And one more thing, could I use a $100 bill instead of a $1 bill.

And can you maybe elaborate more on what a magickal square is/looks like ?

Sorry for all the questions

Typically if you’re gaining something you want to do it when the moon is waxing to full.

If you’re getting rid of something, you do the working when it’s waning to new.

Whatever feels right to you. You are the operant, and it really depends on your intuition. I wouldn’t overthink it.

I imagine that the typical Jupiter symbol would work just fine.

Absolutely. I don’t see any reason you couldn’t.

The one in the image at the top of the page should be the Abramelin square for money.

1 Like

Your incredible and very insightful and helpful. Thanks so much, I can’t wait to perform this one !!! Hail Lilith :heart:

1 Like

Excuse my slightly messy and amateurish altar, but I finally completed this ritual, and it was another liberating and wonderful experience.

Everything is pointing North to his direction, and I can feel Bune’s presence. It feels gentle and sweet like they actually want to help.

And of course I had to prepare some offerings for Bune

I let the candle burn all night into today but I had to pinch it out before I went to work. I feel like it won’t effect anything, I feel like bune is very understanding as to why I can’t leave a candle burning in an empty house lmao

This is how Bune has been coming to me lately.
He’s more of an androgynous entity that truly embodies masculinity and femininity. Perhaps at times he can favor one side over the other depending on how Bune feels.

So far when I call Dutches/Duke bune I feel light and warm in my heart, a feeling of true satisfaction with where my life is going

But last time I meditated bune had a dark grayish skin, with piercing gray/white irises

Very similar features to Sophie which is the one person I could honestly compare him too. Just a very androgynous being

1 Like