A waking dream

• If this is under the wrong topic use thins mighty mod powers to move the topic to it’s proper place.

Hi everyone. This is somewhat confusing and a little eerie. In short my boyfriend explained by apparently me calling out to him. While I was dreaming, and apparently as he turned around I was wide awake. And then apparently explained the dream and apparently this is what I saw:

There were humanoid shadows standing in our bedroom, and apparently it muat’ve beeen very vivid. Otherwise I wouldn’t be able to communicate to him what I had dreamt. And apparently I knew who they were and I told him but he didn’t know what I meant.

Apparently he got up for a bit checking something then came back and we went back to sleep. Here comes the scary part, I don’t remember this, any of it.
Has any of you guys experienced something similar @anon27714670, @micah, @Fuego1, others?

2 Likes

sounds lilke shades to me… .been doing wowrk with Lilith? i still owe you that reading, and i will get to it, but if these are shades of Lilith, I ouldnt worry… in fact you asked me how to approach Lilith, et al… so I assume you have done so… if you have, then this is nothing to worry about… if they are shadow people, not shades, then i dont believe theres much to worry about either… shadow people arent known to harass or harm people, just observe… either way, i wouldnt make much of it, nor worry about it

2 Likes

Btw sorry for all thetypos. I’m tired and can’t be assed to fix them :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you for your quick reply. Although my main focus hasn’t been with Naamah as of late I’ve had to reset my spiritual workout schedual (meditations), etc. so I’ve been mainly absorbed in BMOA, and the O.A.A I figured I needed more developing in terms of my psychic facukties before I return to her. Interestingly this happened the day after I’ve finally gotten my ass together and procured the items she wanted me to get.

I’ve had another dream recently that was also strange, would you like to give your thoughts on that too @anon27714670?

It’s named: a nightmare with a possible meaning

1 Like

Pm me and I’ll spend tomorrow fulfilling my promises to you

1 Like