A very physical manifestation

Long story short, I came home in a very aggressive mood last night. Anyway something came up around 5 minutes later and I had to leave the house again. As I walked out I shouted “Fucking Hell” and ALL the fuses in my house blew. I wasn’t performing any magick. I was just in a bad mood. Crazy shit to say the least.

Has anyone else had any experiences like this?

BTW. Bad news is my girlfriend is now terrified of me/hates me. FFS lol

grat experience, I had experienced fuses or bulbs blowing away but only one at the time and only when I’m really piss or I feel entities going around the house.

but something similar happened to my on saturday, not that physical and there was part of a ritual involved. I was going to make a post about it but I better put it here.

I’ve been working my connection with Lucifer, chanting the enn, candle work, even cleansing rituals

two nights ago I was very angry that I had to work on saturday (I work in a place like home depot on usa, in the section where people go to complain an shit; I work every saturday but I hate it every time)

so with lots of anger I imagined my work place being covered under a black mass (pun intended) of hate and destruction, I visualized the computers exploding, the boss being slaughtered and the cash register exploding… so there wouldn’t be clients around, and most of all, none in my section…

later on in saturday there were actually lots of people and they were more irritating than usual (usually I cope well with people, even the very angry and violent people I can easily calm them and I don’t get very affected by that) but this time there were too many and when I becamereally angry ¡pum! the fucking net went down… so not only I couldn’t help the angry people (laughing in their faces) but the cash registers coudln’t recieve neither checks nor credit cards and the best thing… it didn’t just happened in the store I work… IT HAPPENED IN THE WHOLE FUCKING COUNTRY

anyway, my country is small in population, kind of 16 millions so its not that impresive in terms of quantity, there are probably up to 20 stores in the whole country (or less) but man, I felt like “what the hell?” the girl that works with me had to call the central stuff and they didn’t knew what the hell ws going on… so I spent many hours doing nothing and there were none around

the funny thing is that that visualization happened out of the blue when I notice in myself this feeling of “fuck, I need to work tomorrow” bothering my concentration during the actual ritual (cleansing)… I did visualized and forgot, keep doing my thing

I guess this sudden “succes” happened due to the intensity of my emotions and the clear visualization during my ritual… and I definetely felt Lucifer’s energy during my work… and well it didn’t last too logn tho, because once my co-workers went out and I stood alone, the system came back but there weren’t much people to attend… anyway I know something, I recieved the thought that “You shouldn’t attack places were you work” and I saw images of eartquake and stuff falling over me… so yeah, at the end could have been something very stupid

Cool story.

After a deep 45 minute meditation session I could feel tons on energy running through my body,mainly through my hands and arms.I went to touch a light bulb ,and it blew out.I could feel the static energy as it happened.Wonder if this would be possible to do through pure will with enough focus.

I used to daydream on my way to work every night that I’d see a pillar of fire shooting out of the roof of my job. I’d do this pretty often (almost every night) and one night I come to work and see all the doors open and people telling me from the previous shift that the place had caught fire. For all I know it was just a coincidence but I did quit the other fantasy I had where a plane crashed through the building and I could see the nose come crashing through all the walls like in Airplane!.

Definitely, yes it’s possible.

I used to daydream on my way to work every night that I'd see a pillar of fire shooting out of the roof of my job. I'd do this pretty often (almost every night) and one night I come to work and see all the doors open and people telling me from the previous shift that the place had caught fire. For all I know it was just a coincidence but I did quit the other fantasy I had where a plane crashed through the building and I could see the nose come crashing through all the walls like in Airplane!.

a coincidence maybe, that passedd in my mind too, but if it were someone that doesn’t practice magick -because lets face it, how many people dream about their work place or their schools been hitted by natural disasters… like, everyone I know- but if it someone practicing magick, that has a focused will and has experience controlling reality I think is definetely possible -TWF- has just have succes with indirect pyrokinesis lol

lol that could have been dangerous…

at with me, I’ll let my job place alone, at least until I move to a better one, I think ofr self-safety reasons it is better to attack a previous work place than one I’m currently working… specially if results are still erratic (like mine are at this moment)… better to use the power to get a better job, and then see if I still feel like the other must be damaged

@Seeker, I wanted to make it short, but I do was very excited about it

I have had similar things happen. A co-worker was giving some dubious advice to a younger worker simply to fuck with his head. I felt anger rise but controlled it, while thinking “stupid fucking advice”, and almost like a push of energy was sent in his direction(without really trying to cause any effect) but within a split second his machine jammed up and the work he was working on ruined. It wasn’t my intention but yeah, the emotional energy more than likely had something to do with it. The guy who gave the advice kind of backtracked on it as well, realizing it didn’t sit well with me and was potentially dangerous to the young worker in question.

Oh boy…

Definitely had experiences like that when I tried to invoke Shugara. I ran outside in a fevered frenzy and barked at the sky and literally was driven to do things I cant say here but basically the neighbors pitbull which is usually pretty vicious just cowered with a look of complete terror. Sure glad nobody sane was around when it happened haha.