A very interesting vision upon waking, plus some things I feel I can share now

So this morning when I was kind of between awake and asleep, I had this vision while my eyes were still closed.

From an almost birds eye view I saw a wizard-like man standing atop some sort of stone pedestal or pillar. He then raised his arms and held up a small naked and blonde child (kind of like those cupids in medieval or renaissance art) who then stood up in the palms of the mans hands.

The child held what looked like a miniature scythe in his left hand, and a small sword or dagger in his right hand. He then raised the sword straight up to the sky a defiant pose.

I then heard Satan’s voice enter my mind and he said “You, LEGION, will lead the charge against Jehovah.”

It makes sense to me. I am the child in the vision and Satan was the wise man holding me up. So much symbolism.

I feel the need to mention something else here.

Several weeks ago Satan told me something that really shook up my world. An epiphany really.

I was researching demons online and came across the account of the Gerasene possession. As I was reading it Satan abruptly came in and said “That was you.”

It took a bit of time for me to accept. I was reeling. But I realize it’s true. We all have past lives, as spirits or other human identities. I was the demon of multiplicity called Legion in the bible. And I still am.

There were some signs of this hiding in plain sight. One particularly weird synchronicity was the fact that my laptop, the first one I ever owned personally, was a Lenovo Legion. My own name was literally staring me in the face every time the screen turned on.

Likewise this vision I had seems to imply I will be quite the force against the deceiver Jehovah. I honestly think it’s a good thing. 2000 years of JCI crap has been more than enough.

It’s interesting really. I’ve gotten to this point where I’m so much more confident in my magick than I was years ago. Even the other demons have pointed out “look how much you’ve grown”.

So I really don’t care whether anyone else believes in me or believes I’m Legion or not. I know myself without a doubt now.

I am one who walks unafraid.

• Rayne
2 Likes