A True Love & Revenge Story

Actually yes, I know of someone who as a child went through having done something they would never do as the person they are today. They were a very damaged child who healed somewhat and dramatically changed as an adult

Their spouse knew NOTHING. It would be very hard to have ever confessed what they did as a child

Their spouse learned and left when that was revealed just by them requiring to be contacted 40 odd years on in connection with something else that had been going on at the same time

Super sad, as they really had become the person their spouse was married to… but how can you trust after you discover something so big was hidden

2 Likes

True enough Nomad, true enough!

2 Likes

As I keep thinking about this, it makes me real grateful for the protection I have in place.

2 Likes

Another valuable lesson, phew :sweat_smile: and gratitude out of a perhaps something in hindsight you’d avoid again

2 Likes

gets rejected
gets in trouble
does magick
she falls for you
you reject her
she tries to blame you
does more magick and wins case
walks away with increased faith and a heart breaker, total fucking win lmao

5 Likes

I really liked ur story, which summoning method u used btw

2 Likes

Loved this story, resonates a lot with me, hahaa. You will do it again sooner than you think when you miss that thrill!

4 Likes

Just curious to know , did you use anger as the fuel in your love spells/rituals? I’ve been thinking lately that when in a ritual you try to reach the feeling of “how it will feel when you get it” instead of wishy washy love stuff , you use anger like " I got what I asked for and I’m unstoppable now" ?

4 Likes

That’s pretty accurate. That type of clarity is hard to see when your in it. Thanks!

At the end of the day, I’m a Gallery of Magick guy. I did most of the casting using Hargrove/ Winterfeld. By the end though, I had developed strong relationships w/ Belial, Gremory, and Dantalion. I mention that because I got to the point where just their sigil and their enns were enough for evocation.

This operation needed layers upon layers to work because of the odds and obstacles I was up against. Like I said in the OP, this lady is a hard core Catholic with rigid, rigid, walls and beliefs.
The attack (even though it was love/lust spells I used, it WAS an attack) came from all angles.

There’s a layered love spell here on the forum. I think you could find it by searching “Powerful Layered Love Spell,” or something similar. It reveals pretty precisely how to layer the magick correctly using 4-5 different demons (Belial, Sitri, Dantalion, Sallos, and Ladilok from E.A.). I used Gremory instead of Ladilok because I have a good relationship w/ her. Search it and read it. Even if you don’t use those demons, it’ll open up your brain to how to attack from multiple angles simultaneously.

5 Likes

No, but I did when I started cursing her. Like I said, I didn’t know she had reported me the first time. i was just doin’ magick because I wanted her and we weren’t even on speaking terms. The anger didn’t enter in until I found out she had reported me a year or so ago. After that, yeah, anger drove everything. But I sure as hell wasn’t performing love rituals after that!

1 Like

Thnx a lot

1 Like

Something similar happened to me… This motherfucker was fucking with me for over a year and then filed a complaint against me after I handed him his ass on a platter because he married some cheap slut he impregnated on some cheap dating website. I am curious to know what rituals you did specifically…

2 Likes

very interesting especially the use of “happily married” and the disgust shown towards the woman having a husband and kids at home while engaging in an affair with you.

All in all this woman doesn’t seem like the sharpest tool in the shed and ultimately I think that is what saved your ass and not the spirits.

1 Like

Just to clarify,

So your saying that spirits can’t make sharp people do stupid things? I see it happen all the time.

Or are you saying that happily married people can’t fall for someone else?
I see that frequently as well.

Life is a little more nuanced than that, wouldn’t ya say?

First off, as I said, I realized what was happening - hence my request to refrain from judgment of my ethics. Then I ended it…(Thank you Belial again)
Furthermore, the disgust came from the betrayal to management - the second leg of the story.

2 Likes

I just give the details relevant to the magick. That’s all. No character/ ethics/intelligence evaluations necessary seeing as all any of us get on this forum is snapshot (at best) of any situation. Thanks for the reply though!

2 Likes

Yes all of the above can happen

4 Likes

That’s an epic story. Damn.

2 Likes

Welcome back @KingKwab I see you joined us two years ago, but this is actually your first post. It is a rule here for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Hmm. Im definitely interested on how to prevent things like this from happening to me. I mean good on you for getting what you want i just want to prevent myself from being the one getting cheated on :rofl:

3 Likes