A True Love & Revenge Story

I’m not sure where to post this; I’m not sure if it’s a success, a failure; or just some more stupid stuff. Feel free to move it BALG Powers that Be!

Let me start this by saying there are extremely questionable ethics in the story I’m about to tell. I have had it bad for a woman I’ve worked with for 5 years now. The first two—nothing. Then- outta nowhere, they blindsided me. I’m serious when I say I was not attracted to her at all and at times I found her hard to even look at. Then- like I said – outta nowhere, it hit. Let me also say I’m happily married (please no lectures- they are my ethics- not yours) and so is she.
I fell for her, told her, she reacted adversely, went to management where we work, told me to stay away, and I did. I’m not creepy stalker guy, I just fell for her.
*Major Caveat: Management nor her EVER told me that a report was filed. Why—I have no Idea! That was a huge legal fuck-up if it ever came to it.
Now, I wasn’t practicing magick at that time.
I came across Damon Brand’s Seduction book and gave it a whirl. It didn’t work as intended, but it loosened things up.

Then, over the following months, we started texting, little by little, I got back into the “arts,” and started casting again. I called on Sallos, Sitri, Gremory, Dantalion, Belial, Zepar…you know, the usuals.
We got close again, she fell for me to the point where we were meeting and hanging out during the pandemic even. She threw herself at me and though nothing ever happened, if I’d have been her husband, I’d have lost it. They also have 2 kids, and she comes from a devout Catholic family where her father cheated on her mother. To say that she has trust/ anger issues is an understatement of epic fucking proportions. Her and her husband practically suffocate each other with control and fear. That’s important, as I’ll explain later.

Needless to say, we got closer and closer, met more and more, in secret during the pandemic, texted at all hours, etc….

I finally ended it for no explainable reason I can come up with other than I started working with Belial and my fucking dignity and backbone came back for the first time in years.

So I kicked her to the curb in all respects.

Needless to say, she went to HR about me again complaining that I was making her uncomfortable. When I got called in to HR, I simply invoked the help of Belial and Naberius and printed the 257 pages of text messages of her participating equally in this thing- arranging meetings, initiating contact, red hearts stacked a mile high in texts, sexually suggestive language, all of it .

They read it, laughed, and stamped it “no further action required.” Case closed.

This might not seem like much to some, but if you knew the odds that were stacked against me and if you saw how they (the gang of demons) brought her to me, on her metaphorical knees, and ultimately allowed me to exact revenge, you would know. She looks like a fool right now.

The whole time, I was doubting if my magick worked. Here’s the wrap up (and thanks for reading this far if you persevered). When I went in for the meeting, it was revealed to ME for the first time about her report a year ago.

So, in case you’re wondering or care,

1. I confess my feelings to her.
  2. She reports me to HR (without my knowledge)
  3. I work the magick!
  4. We start talking….
  5. She welcomes me back despite her secret report….
  6. We text all day and night for months.
  7. Mail each other gifts during the pandemic
  8. Spend hours upon hours alone together in a vacant office building during a pandemic despite her having 2 young kids and a husband to go home to!
  9. I grow up, become disgusted w/myself and kick her to the curb.
  10. She’s out of her mind mad to the point where she goes to HR AGAIN despite the preponderance of damming evidence against her AND the fact that she’s already been once, yet got involved again!
  11. HR is astonished at the evidence I present that proves she’s either fucking crazy-psychotic or under the influence of some black magick spell that’s not real (wink wink)
  12. I am cleared, she looks like, well…

So, does magick work - uh…yeah, it works.

Special Thanks to the CREW (These Demons are Badasses to the nth degree people!):

Dantalion
Zepar (Norski’s tutorial on him is unreal btw)
Gremori
Sallos
Sitri
Naberius
Vine
Belial (Lady Eva’s work with Belial is off the hook too!)
Belial
Belial

22 Likes

Well your’s is a good story, thanks for sharing!

Many do doubt it at times, maybe all of us do.
It’s funny how we know it works yet because we are so invested in getting a result, sometimes doubts are only just around the corner.

I think it’s natural to doubt because the difference between what we want and what is can be quite far and wide but then sometimes we have no doubts at all and nothing seems to change.

4 Likes

This was entertaining. Thanks for posting.

4 Likes

Sounds like you both learned some valuable lessons from each other

That sounds really judgemental so to clarify I don’t mean in that way, I mean you learned to use magick to manipulate your reality as much as anything else

4 Likes

Facts! Hopefully he learned to never mix business and pleasure like this again. It really could’ve turned out so much worse if she went to the police instead of HR.

6 Likes

No, I’m not sure it could have turned out worse considering I, personally, didn’t really do anything - at least that’s what my lawyer told me, and at least that’s what HR said - as I said in the post. The demons did the work. So unless there’s a law against black magick, I think I’m good- at least on that front.
I do, however, agree w/ you regarding mixing business w/ pleasure. I will think long and hard before I do “that” again.

3 Likes

I think what nomad may be cautioning of… is actually I have gone to the police about someone genuinely

But some women are very vindictive and whilst that makes it harder for the rest of us women to be believed when we needed to be

It can potentially stay on a record and limit your future relationships or things like adopting or jobs

Even if there’s no “official” complaint made

In my case I ensured I gave info knowing someone else would need my weight to their unfortunate story one day to be taken seriously

Nobody got arrested or even contacted - I didn’t need that

On the other hand this person would find it hard to adopt, or get in a relationship with someone so vulnerable they require a police check

4 Likes

Ah, so Nomad’s talking to you? I’m confused as usual. No worries though. I also knew during it all that my ethics were shit in this situation. It was almost like she had a spell on me the way it came on so suddenly. I’m pretty sure she doesn’t do this thing we do though.

2 Likes

I’ve no idea if @anon8398376 was responding to me, it’s your thread so I really assumed they were giving you a heads up and they could mean something completely other to what I imply they could mean

Trust me, women put spells on men all the time. I’m one, I did it long before I had any awareness I was doing it :laughing:

2 Likes

If they went to the police you probably would’ve been let go of your job at a minimum while it was was being investigated. if that happened your spouse would’ve found out for sure.

3 Likes

Actually yes, I know of someone who as a child went through having done something they would never do as the person they are today. They were a very damaged child who healed somewhat and dramatically changed as an adult

Their spouse knew NOTHING. It would be very hard to have ever confessed what they did as a child

Their spouse learned and left when that was revealed just by them requiring to be contacted 40 odd years on in connection with something else that had been going on at the same time

Super sad, as they really had become the person their spouse was married to… but how can you trust after you discover something so big was hidden

2 Likes

True enough Nomad, true enough!

2 Likes

As I keep thinking about this, it makes me real grateful for the protection I have in place.

2 Likes

Another valuable lesson, phew :sweat_smile: and gratitude out of a perhaps something in hindsight you’d avoid again

2 Likes

gets rejected
gets in trouble
does magick
she falls for you
you reject her
she tries to blame you
does more magick and wins case
walks away with increased faith and a heart breaker, total fucking win lmao

5 Likes

I really liked ur story, which summoning method u used btw

2 Likes

Loved this story, resonates a lot with me, hahaa. You will do it again sooner than you think when you miss that thrill!

4 Likes

Just curious to know , did you use anger as the fuel in your love spells/rituals? I’ve been thinking lately that when in a ritual you try to reach the feeling of “how it will feel when you get it” instead of wishy washy love stuff , you use anger like " I got what I asked for and I’m unstoppable now" ?

4 Likes

That’s pretty accurate. That type of clarity is hard to see when your in it. Thanks!

At the end of the day, I’m a Gallery of Magick guy. I did most of the casting using Hargrove/ Winterfeld. By the end though, I had developed strong relationships w/ Belial, Gremory, and Dantalion. I mention that because I got to the point where just their sigil and their enns were enough for evocation.

This operation needed layers upon layers to work because of the odds and obstacles I was up against. Like I said in the OP, this lady is a hard core Catholic with rigid, rigid, walls and beliefs.
The attack (even though it was love/lust spells I used, it WAS an attack) came from all angles.

There’s a layered love spell here on the forum. I think you could find it by searching “Powerful Layered Love Spell,” or something similar. It reveals pretty precisely how to layer the magick correctly using 4-5 different demons (Belial, Sitri, Dantalion, Sallos, and Ladilok from E.A.). I used Gremory instead of Ladilok because I have a good relationship w/ her. Search it and read it. Even if you don’t use those demons, it’ll open up your brain to how to attack from multiple angles simultaneously.

5 Likes