A Trickster

My point in asking that (which I forgot to mention in my previous post) is that she could have came from there. Dunno if you have noticed, that place is not a mere source of energy, its a source of knowledge, of some eccentric knowledge. Who knows what kind of beings lives in there?

Huh. You know what, you may be right. But who knows? Anyone could be. I’ll try getting to her plane tonight and see what’s going on.

Not necessarily, we all have (or some people think we have) a Holy Guardian Angel, I know we have a “higher self” that can be contacted through the core shamanism paradigm, and I evoked (called out in visible, tangible, touchable form) my Personal Daemon, and btw he’s male, so it’s just an idea - you should be able to get a yes/no answer from her or Nidhogg.

And it doesn’t hurt to split like that because we already are spread out in “aspects” across several planes, well in my experiences anyway.

Actually you wouldn’t I know my light and dark halves but I never noticed any split. I didn’t even figure out what they were until about half a year ago.

Eva: Huh. Well, I’ll see about evoking her or even trapping her to figure out what’s going on. If this is my light half it’s fast, which I am not.

Defectron: You have a light and a dark half but they’re not you? So wouldn’t they be light and dark thirds?

If it’s anything like my PD, it’s you, but also all the skills you’ve not (yet) mastered and it will think and feel differently than you because of that - mine’s like this really cool elder-brother type of figure, not like me acting butch. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:25, topic:2780”]Eva: Huh. Well, I’ll see about evoking her or even trapping her to figure out what’s going on. If this is my light half it’s fast, which I am not.

Defectron: You have a light and a dark half but they’re not you? So wouldn’t they be light and dark thirds?[/quote]

You thinking about this two dimensionally. All of your alternate selves in parralell universes share the same atman witht he smasaric identity you know as yourself. But you don’t experience their conciousness right? Their still a part of you, your just not observing their conciousness. It’ the same deal here, aside from these guyus there are smaller intelligences I know of that are also a part of me. The legions of my godform are all intelligent extensions of itself. But I don’t actively observe their conciousness though, that doesn’t change that were part of the same thing however.

Interesting point, defectron. I’ll take this into consideration.

Anyway, I’ve some work to do on this matter.

I’m getting a really strong hunch about this entity being human. Books and food are items humans are fond of. Not even elemental beings have the tendency to right out ‘steal’ food without it being an offering. My guess is this is someone who’s recently died and may not quite know where to go or what to do or be fully aware of her ‘dead-ness’.

[quote=“defectron, post:27, topic:2780”][quote=“Sevarn304, post:25, topic:2780”]Eva: Huh. Well, I’ll see about evoking her or even trapping her to figure out what’s going on. If this is my light half it’s fast, which I am not.

Defectron: You have a light and a dark half but they’re not you? So wouldn’t they be light and dark thirds?[/quote]

You thinking about this two dimensionally. All of your alternate selves in parralell universes share the same atman witht he smasaric identity you know as yourself. But you don’t experience their conciousness right? Their still a part of you, your just not observing their conciousness. It’ the same deal here, aside from these guyus there are smaller intelligences I know of that are also a part of me. The legions of my godform are all intelligent extensions of itself. But I don’t actively observe their conciousness though, that doesn’t change that were part of the same thing however.[/quote]

So that Jet-Li movie ‘The One’ was true??

I knew it!