A Trickster

Is in my house.

I’ve gleaned a few things: It’s an angel, a she, her name is Moira, and she likes trees. I’ve tried to approach her with questions of intent multiple times and even tried attacking her once, but she avoids everything.

Hell, she evades my banishing fields and just slips in and watches me.

I’ve gotten images of her, but she’s never said a word and Nid can’t catch her. She’s FAST.

Things that have occurred with her in my abode:

Flashes and images of her and other creatures in my physical eyes appear.

Faces move in the shadows.

I seem weirdly stronger and more energetic.

I’m more prone to being looked at favorably.

Weird things SHE’S done:

I wake up one morning and find her hovering a few feet off the bed, watching me.

Items like quantities of food just disappear sometimes.

I think more about certain people more often than regular.

Random spirits will be in my house.

Oh, and sometimes a disembodied voice will talk to me.

First of all I doubt that’s an angel, if it was, Nidhog probably could have caught it. Not to mention some of the stuff you have fought against are stronger then angels. Also physically causing food to dissapear is a pretty high level ability. I think someones fooling around with you.

Seems you’ve attracted some attention from your work, it happens. Human beings are very interesting creatures to watch from a spiritual perspective.
She’s probably just intrigued by your actions in general, and could possibly even aid you in the future. Its also possible she needs help but im picking up that its mainly an observational, voyeuristic endeavor.

Stay alert though, keep note of its behaviors and patterns, and if anything goes missing other than food, you may want to bring in some bigger guns.

Do you think it’s another human being on the astral, then? Because I’m a rather standoffish person, and I don’t like being watched by ANYONE. Hell, even Nidhogg respects that I don’t like being watched.

It/she is extremely fast. Example: I will start getting annoyed at the entity, go in the astral and it/she will be a mile or more away by that time. Literally.

I need to know WHAT THE HELL is “Moira”.

More things than food have gone outright missing. Books, for one.

DDR[quote=“Sevarn304, post:4, topic:2780”]More things than food have gone outright missing. Books, for one.[/quote]

I had a spirit steal the fan from my bedroom. when i got up to piss it was there. Came back it was gone. Lol i was a kid only like 15 years old. Scared the shit out me. I went and woke my mom up and everything. she got mad at me being a Christian she was angered by the “evil” i let in her house

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:4, topic:2780”]Do you think it’s another human being on the astral, then? Because I’m a rather standoffish person, and I don’t like being watched by ANYONE. Hell, even Nidhogg respects that I don’t like being watched.

It/she is extremely fast. Example: I will start getting annoyed at the entity, go in the astral and it/she will be a mile or more away by that time. Literally.

I need to know WHAT THE HELL is “Moira”.

More things than food have gone outright missing. Books, for one.[/quote]

If its a human its a really badass human to be able to steal physical objects while in the astral. Good news is it looks like it isn’t directly malevolent, but it does seem to like messing with you.

I know the feeling, believe me, sickrick.

Anyway defectron is there any way to see what the spirit is? Anything I can cast, etc.?

Did you ask nidhog what it is? I might look into it to, because if this spirits strong enough to make a monkey out of someone strong enough to beat a king ifirit, it may be worthy of becoming one of my allies. Granted I will need to make sure about what its motivations are because if this is something from the ranch , well as you know there’s alot of folks in that terretory that don’t like me, so we’ll have to see. Moving your stuff around does sound like something some of the ranch entites would do. The Shermans who used to own the ranch would report that sort of activity happening frequently. They would constantly switch the pepper and the salt in their shakers on a regular basis and one time they even somehow teleported one of their cows into their trailer.

No, I keep hearing the phrase “information collector/thief”. Perhaps you possess something rather unique, physical or non? Id either try and get this thing the fuck away from my space or possibly try to befriend it.

Combined with what defectron’s saying, this actually gettting pretty interesting.

Have you considered this?

Defectron: Nidhogg is quite disturbed about this entity. He thinks it’s an angel, that’s how I got that information. Though I’m also getting the sense it might be a Ranch entity, despite the fact that I still haven’t gone there. Teleportation is something I’m looking into, so maybe I should go make some friends there.

Lotus: Information collector? Thief? Well, that sounds all too familiar. I’ve tried to get this thing away from my space, so it’s back to the drawing board and maybe time to pull out Omnimancy or Psionics.

Student: Part of a whole? Destiny? Could Moira be a spirit of the future sent by someone (probably me, I’m fond of leaving marks for myself) to… do something to me? Warn me? What whole are we talking about?

This IS getting interesting.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:11, topic:2780”]Defectron: Nidhogg is quite disturbed about this entity. He thinks it’s an angel, that’s how I got that information. Though I’m also getting the sense it might be a Ranch entity, despite the fact that I still haven’t gone there. Teleportation is something I’m looking into, so maybe I should go make some friends there.

Lotus: Information collector? Thief? Well, that sounds all too familiar. I’ve tried to get this thing away from my space, so it’s back to the drawing board and maybe time to pull out Omnimancy or Psionics.

Student: Part of a whole? Destiny? Could Moira be a spirit of the future sent by someone (probably me, I’m fond of leaving marks for myself) to… do something to me? Warn me? What whole are we talking about?

This IS getting interesting.[/quote]

Well it might not specifically be an angel, but it could be something like an angel. Alot of gods are made up of a light half and dark half that sometimes act as independent intelligences. The light half of such gods would feel angelic, but it depending on the stringth of the god it may be considerably stronger then the angels people will usually work with. One skinwalker ranch entity I came across was composed of two halves like that, the darker half was about four times stronger then the light half was though.

Huh. So you think this may be the light half of a god? That would be interesting, certainly.

Why dont you try to reach to her original plane? That might get you more in touch with her essence. Obviously, this is dangerous…

And did you find your lost objects? Either if she is just teleporting them or actually dematerializing them, I would seriously cover my ass badly. Its not like that she can handle a godlike amount of power, she rather can handle energy in some deeeeeeeper way to be capanle of doing that.

I only found the books. The food? Gone.

I’ll look for her original plane tonight, good idea Diazin. I’ll report on the morrow.

Just came to my mind. Did you work on this?
[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/the-greatest-electrical-force-ever-discovered/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/the-greatest-electrical-force-ever-discovered/[/url]

PS: I took a look at the matter jet, felt at home with it

If it’s one of the Norns (Moirai), I would think Niðog would recognize that, unless there is something happening by the will of a much higher authority.

Diazin: Yes, I have. Most of my power source that isn’t from me or the universe is from that.

Student: If it’s one of them, but I think it just took the name. Could be wrong, though, since Nidhogg doesn’t recognize it.

If there is a higher authority at work here, I want to know who the hell it thinks it is to screw with me.

Do you think it might be YOUR light half? Just an idea - you’ve pretty much taken a very dark and uncompromising route, maybe that part of you that’s somehow seeking expression. Could be a crazy idea, I’m taking this weekend off from being psychic! :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you calling me a god, by any chance? Because I’m pretty sure I’d know if I split into two halves, I think that would hurt, no?