A Story Written by Demons

So I must say that this has been an amazing experience to write A New Day with several Demon co writers. It was myself, Gremory, Camio, Adramelech, Baal, and Zoey. We took the story of Dante’s inferno and did our own take on it with our own messages. We also took inspiration from book VI Aeneid by Virgil. Carrying on the tradition of the quest through Hell narrative. Crafting much of the story from our own astral adventures as well as other mythological stories not so well known. The twist is we take a LHP theme of personal power and making the choice to be the victor instead of the victim. In the story I make several references to the insanity of organized religion and politics. The story is largely allegorical and has lessons hidden within that will probably fly right over the heads of most but to black magicians it will be obvious. We write this for our community as a shout out to all black magicians as well as a hidden guide to several forms of our practice. To the masses it will be a fun action adventure of emotions and a general all around fun movie. I can tell that the spirits involved in the creation of this story have been kicking ass and taking names to get it produced and it’s coming to manifestation in the most amazing ways as whoever seems to get involved loves it and wants to promote it. I would love to hear any opinions on my script and will make it available for reading in PDF format after I finish the rewrite which I am currently working on. If any of you would like to be part of the focus group simply say so by responding in this thread and I will be happy to get you a NDA form and a PDF of the script. Your input is greatly appreciated as it helps with gaining funding from the executives.

2 Likes

How do you know your story was co written by demons?

1 Like

The same way I would know if a person were cowriting it with me. Having conversations about where to take the plot and characters etc. Of course I did most the legwork but they helped quite a bit.

Wow dude that’s awesome. Count me in! I’m a fiction writer myself, and strong proponent of the LHP, so this is pretty cool to see a fellow writer follow through in this manner.

How did this Demonic union come about? Did they find you? Or were you asking for them?

Do you feel this particular group of co-conspirators are specialized in creative expression, or simply the familiars you’ve grown most comfortable with?

I’m seeking a similar undertaking in the near future, once certain details have settled. But in the meantime it’s always great to find others with a similar perspective.

2 Likes

[quote=“jackson_caulfield, post:4, topic:8589”]Wow dude that’s awesome. Count me in! I’m a fiction writer myself, and strong proponent of the LHP, so this is pretty cool to see a fellow writer follow through in this manner.

Thank you

How did this Demonic union come about? Did they find you? Or were you asking for them?

I had already built a relationship with Baal and Zozo then as time went on others wanted to be part of what we were doing. They became part of our little legion and everyone became a character in the story.

Do you feel this particular group of co-conspirators are specialized in creative expression, or simply the familiars you’ve grown most comfortable with?

They are creative types to a certain degree but I wouldn’t be undertaking the project without being comfortable with them.

I’m seeking a similar undertaking in the near future, once certain details have settled. But in the meantime it’s always great to find others with a similar perspective.

I would be happy to help you out in any way just let me know. Cheers![/quote]

HI I’d like to be part of the focus group. My email is [email protected]

Thanks!

1 Like

Will do paulden and thanks for your help Cheers!