A spirit to help me with a good performance on stage (Amdusias?)

I recently joined a band as the lead vocalist and very soon I have my first performance, but even though I do feel like this band has got potential, we are still a beginning band, there have been a lot of problems because of band member replacements and now we have to perform whiteout a bassist (but one of our our guitarists has got a guitar with 7 strings where he can make low tones with). We still have got enough time to make something out of it, but we still don’t have that much time anymore and I am getting a bit nervous about the whole thing. I think me and my band could use some help. I was personally thinking about Amdusias.

Does anyone has got experience with him or with getting help from a spirit with a good performance on stage? Thanks in advance!

I’ve only heard good things about his skills, though King Paimon also understands commerce and industry and could lead to you guys setting yourself well in the market.

I work with him regularly. It shows. I find myself deep in the jam pocket and everyone is rocking into what we’re playing so hard we find ourselves yelling “Yeeeeeeeah!!!” because it’s flowing so well and grooves so hard. Goosebump inducing moments are abundant.

I’ll be working with Amducias soon to see what the differences are.

1 Like

Thank you for the info! I would love to hear about your experiences after working with Amducias :slight_smile:

1 Like