A spirit for this case?

Hey guys, I have a friend that wants a guy that we both know (in this case, is a friend of his) to get laid and probably be his sexual partner. But I think it seems not so fitable to the “lovey thing” which is something that venusian intelligences and demons like Sallos often work, because he told me doesn’t like the guy in that way, what he wants is a friendship with benefits. So who would be a good name for the situation?

1 Like

I would try Belial, although i havent asked he does put off a aura of lust

I used him once for a break-up, but I don’t know if would be his area even after I investigated about his relationship with Sex and Lust, but thanks I’ll think about him.

1 Like

You could try Saspu, the Angel of Love and Friendship, from Kingdoms of Flames. Be aware he will not perform any sort of mind control magick, but may be able to bring about the “friends with benefits” situation. At worst, he will listen to the situation and give advice on how to achieve the best result.

His sigil is available on the forum.

Thank you.

1 Like

Also, can I ask you if you think that a spirit like Beleth would be good for this situation? Reminding that’s the goal is a relation of friendship with sex, not a romantic thing.

1 Like

I have never worked with Beleth, so cannot say. However, you can always call him up and ask.

2 Likes

Beleth is great

1 Like