A spell to change someones behavior for the better

I posted this question on the Black Majick forum and am not getting any replies,so here goes again.I have someone very close to me that I love,but they have a disrespectful and demanding attitude almost all the time.I by NO means want to harm them I just want to make them pleasant to be around.Is there anything majick-wise I can do to achieve this?

There is plenty of magick around to force your Will on others. It is the forte of King Paimon. The downside is, their Will will eventually resurface, and the behavior you disapprove of will return. Unless of course you want to permanently break their Will. That’s doable, but you may not like the result.

Well for one I haven’t be able to use sigil majick or evocation successfully yet.And I didn’t wanna say this but,the person is my daughter,so I’d rather not use demons on her.I’m trying to figure out something to do spellcasting wise.

Try a Hoodoo honey jar. It is used to “sweeten” someone’s attitude towards you. There are other threads about them. Just do a search.

Ok I’ll check it out.Does it have to be a special kind of honey or can you just get it from the store?

make sure it’s realy sweet honey :slight_smile:

DO you think the change of will and thoughts can be done also by the sigil magic or conjure goetia methods? Probably it will be depending on the demons will. And low long they can last? A day, week, two months?
And - how can I permanently brake someone’s will and why I may not like the results?

Yes, a change in behavior can be wrought by sigil magick, but the duration will vary according to whatever spirit you use, probably anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.

Permanently breaking someone’s will is very difficult because you have to override the essence of who they are. It takes incredible Will and Power to do so. You will not like the results because the person thus broken will not be the same person you remember. They will be forever at the mercy of others, unable to make decisions for themselves.

So then it sounds like this is a bad idea if you care about the person.

Yeah,
Permanently changins somebodys brain does not seem to be a wise idea.
You need to try and try. I am on a way to start learning evocation, because I need it, so it wil be easier to change people’s minds while talking directly with spirits.

Attitudes like that often stem from insecurity and past wounds that make someone feel they have to demand their “fair share” of attention, respect, whatever, and that if they’re respectful and pleasant they’ll be trampled on.

So if you want to go a gentler route, find out what hurt this person and try healing that, maybe?

It might not be one specific thing or event but it should be possible to help them move on so they’re more open and less defensive.

there are a bunch of stuff we would like to do applying magick to get the results, like for a personal example geting rid some renters here… I could do something simple as open a sigil, but really it’s just take for me to move my ass and say to them “you need to get the hell out of here, you’re disturbing everybody”, problem solve… mundane task.

is always a personal choice of course, and there are no morals involve, but it is wiser to work your way mundane and if you see no results use magick… now, I’m not saying “use magick for the right thing or just your spiritual growing”, no, I think for example, there is someone bothering a girlfriend in another city, I can’t travel there and threat the guy, so instead I can perform baneful magick and problem solve.

if you care about them, then talk to them, if you can’t for whatever reason, use magick in you instead to gain dignity and respect, thi will not change their mind, but it woudl help you grow and they’ll treat you different

use Belial sigil to make your aura more imponent… also non-magickal but useful, change your corporal language, some people live (like I used to) with a corporal language that invites bad attitudes from others, try to get a more dominant stance and ground your energy, if they’re still bothersome tell them to fuck off (and this come from sombody with strong libra and pisces influence so yeah, I’m not a natural badass)

I forgot, I did something similar but with my boss (bosses really), where I work, I mean they already try people respectufully and I was no exception, but I wanted to get their favor, get promotion and stuff so working with Dantalion so they would have me in high regard, and they do.

to, working in yourself is a great choice with long term (lifetime actually) results

Attitudes like that often stem from insecurity and past wounds that make someone feel they have to demand their “fair share” of attention, respect, whatever, and that if they’re respectful and pleasant they’ll be trampled on.

So if you want to go a gentler route, find out what hurt this person and try healing that, maybe?

It might not be one specific thing or event but it should be possible to help them move on so they’re more open and less defensive.[/quote]
Very good suggestion, especially with one’s own child. Unfortunately my ex has been behaving so badly for years that our young daughter has asked me why her mommy behaves like a 6 yo. The soft approach with my ex hasn’t worked, so now after years of her abuse I’m opting for something stronger, yet not seriously destructive.

For your daughter though, I would suggest the gentle approach combined with subtle affirmations. And if that doesn’t work, use hypnosis to help her see herself from a new perspective.

If you want to change someone in any way you have to build that way in there head…
If they have “a disrespectful and demanding attitude” you could try to figureout why by asking: "Why do you need to demand anything at all? What are you lacking? What is it that you want and what is blocking you from getting it on your own? What would change in your life if you get it?"
All the questions force the other person to think in the direction of solving the problem that causes the attitude.
Thats just NLP but it works like magic.
If you are willing to tell more i think i could build a way to change the attitude at will. (I do that for a living. But mostly with consents.)

You could also evoke (or soul-travel to) their Higher Self - that’s a from the “core shamanism” paradigm and might be a bit “love-and-light” for a lot of purposes when you want to change someone, but when you love them and want to make sure they do well afterwards, it’s ideal.

Find the HS, and converse with them about what that person’s trying to get, and how you can get what you need, they won’t pull any punches but you should get answers because nothing holds someone back so much as a shitty attitude - I know because I used to have one!!

Thanka for all the awesome adivice everyone.I think I’m going to go about this as a healing.My daughter has suffered abandonment from her biological mom plus my ex that raised her for 9 years completely turned her back on us so I think some mental healing is the right way to go.

I wish you the best of luck my friend. You are at the stage I’m doing my best to prevent. Though my daughter lives with her mother, she feels emotionally abandoned & neglected by her. My ex uses her as a weapon to hurt me and doesn’t give a shit about how she hurts my daughter.

May your efforts be guided and blessed by the Light.