A small tip I discovered thanks to Leviathan

This has probably been said before but I want to share it anyway :upside_down_face:

Today I went for a jog and freed my mind. At some point I thought about my scoliosis, how it´s bugging me, how I´ve been to the orthopedist and how it´s hopefully gonna improve once I get chiropractic help.
At the same time I thought some demonic help would be necessary, afterall I do feel a lot of pain constantly and at this point I´ve received a lot of help from the demons in general so it makes sense to seek out their aid more often.
While still jogging I called out to Leviathan as I somehow feel like he´s the one who´s going to help me with this. I believe he is skilled in energetic healing but tbh I don´t really know anything about it, it just sounds cool. Anyway…I called out to him and we talked a bit. I had actually seen him in a vision while on LSD and later on drew a picture of him as I saw him during that trip.
I think my picture ended up pretty accurate but only considering my skill level (read: I cant draw for shit). So I was unhappy with it. We talked a bit about it and I came to the conclusion that I felt compelled to get better at drawing but at the same time feel like I have a way better skill at writing. So I came to the conclusion that unless I want to improve my drawing skills I shouldn´t do it, not out of compulsion.
It might sound trivial when looking at it objectively, but subjectively I felt like a huge weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. And remember, we were talking because I´m suffering from a curved spine. Might help to alleviate the pressure on it by removing some weight, eh?

(Small disclaimer at this point: I don´t believe you should only do ethereal stuff to try and heal your ailments. I will of course still go through with the chiropractic thing and I will continue to go jogging.)

Now, the tip I wanted to share is this:
If you want to augment your magick, it might be a good idea to already get started on whatever it is you want help with before actually calling for the help. I didn´t do it on purpose, but after the talk with mister L. I realized that this is exactly what had happened: I already made steps in the real world to improve. I picked up sports again and I went to a doctor already to get a check up. Only then did I call on Leviathan for additional help.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk and stay healthy!

7 Likes

Hey, maybe check something for me. Unable to verify.

In your opinion and experience, do you find the inverse counterpart to leviathan, his nemesis or his celestial higher self, however you wish to view it- is Metatron? This is something I heard recently and I would be curious as to whether or not you have heard something similar.

1 Like

I wish I could help you with that, but to be honest I have absolutely no idea about any of that stuff.

I believe that the “magick act” is a way to officialize our intent. It starts before the ritual/spell/act to be performed and it continue after the ritual/spell/act is performed.

3 Likes

Yes, I agree!
I do think its perfectly fine to do the ritual first because it can also spur you to action. But yea, totally agree!

2 Likes