A sleepy magical double dippin' dabbler + Intro

My evocation rituals are starting to zap all of my energy to the point I am exhausted. As a matter of fact, I have fallen asleep during one evocation without realizing it (like going into a time warp). No depressants on board and yes, I am well rested physically. Is this some kind of physic vampirism from the demons or is the spirit trying to communicate through dreams?

Any thoughts?

Blessed Beast,

April

Welcome to the forum, can you make an introduction please? :smiley:

1 Like

Coconut oil?

This topic is a whole long n=1 self-experiment thing and the tl;dr is to have a combination of sugar and fat before a major working, and then some coconut oil after:

Also, keep working, your capacity will build over time, and also, as asked, pls do an intro post, the same info that is in your forum profile is fine. :+1:

2 Likes

Yes, my name is April from Houston, TX. I am kinda sorta maybe new to magick and I do not particularly practice one thing; so, I do not have a label to give per se. I guess I practice little bit of this and a little bit of that but what I mostly practice is luciferian and evoke spirits from the goetia from time to time. The occult has been in my family since I was a child in form or another and I am in my 40s now. I think various systems have great things to offer. What I can label myself is a newbie to this forum and have a newfound interest in Draconian philosophy. Thank you for the suggestions regarding food! It is not my strong suit as skittles and snickers are prime eating for me.

Anyway, the exhaustion has been a new little number lately and can’t really put my finger on the little bugger! Again, thank you for your generous advise on the grub! I’ll try it for my next session :-). Thank you for your time.

Blessed Beast,

April

3 Likes

As you included your introduction in this thread, instead of doing a separate one, I have added “intro” to your title :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Many Thanks!