A Simple Honey Love Jar for Beginners

So I thought I’d share an oldie but goodie from me ole grimoir. This is a very easy spell that is aimed towards beginners, but, it can also be jazzed up for the more experienced mages.

Want to try a honey jar? It is used to make someone sweet to you. You can also add a few extra items to tailor your spell to your specific needs. You just need a few things:

Small jar (empty baby food jar will do)
Honey
Rose petals
Pink Candle
Name paper
Optional (Witness sample/taglock)
Optional (Come to me or Love me Oil)

This is a super simple spell that works like a cham and you don’t need a lot of stuff. First add your items to the jar then push your name paper down into the center and taste the honey from your finger. Cap the jar and fix your candle to the lid and burn it all the way down to seal the spell.
I like to run my jar under hot water to get the honey flowing (to speed the results). That’s it. That’s all you really need to do. Just work the jar once a day or week and you WILL see results. (And by “work” I mean either burn a fixed candle on the jar or heat the jar and shake it to get the honey moving).

If you are a more advanced practitioner you can combine your honey jar spell work with lots of other elements. I am an astrologer and alchemist so I’m extra.

I make my honey jar during a waxing cresent or 1st quarter moon. I also make it on a Friday (day of venus) at 1am or 10pm (a couple of hours of venus). I am partial to Solomans seals and I use concecrated pentacles of Venus (the 3rd, 4th, or 5th to be exact) during my ritual. No lie, these pentacles are sooo powerful! And also, on occasion I’ll add some rose quartz or a shiva lingam stone .

So this is just one of my love workings. I have so many more. This kind of magick is so much fun for me AND achieves results. I do look forward to expanding my knowledge by learning more about the evocation of the Archangels as well as the Goetica.

18 Likes

I like honey jars, inrecommended rhem to few friends and they were glad to work with jars. In case of love jar if you want to spice it up a little i sugest to add a bit of cinamon. You can use cinamon oil on paper or cover the paper with a powder. :sunny:

1 Like

Oh for sure! They are so simple yet so effective. Roses for love, cinnamon for spice or sometimes even a bit of lavender for a mild dominating effect.

1 Like

How big of a candle?

I usually use a little red 4in chime candle or so from Amazon or wherever and it burns clean all the way down.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll try it.

1 Like

I do this a lot. So simple and effective

Thanks for sharing

I have begun with doing one today. I hope I did do it right: I had a Jar with HOney already in it, I did put in the white Rosepetals and the Paper with the Name of the Person on it and a bit of Lavender and Cinnemon. Now I have the Tea Candle (pink as said with a aluminium around it) on the Lid of the Jar burning.

It says to the candle needs to seal the jar so you’re next work if you want to follow the spell take the candle out of the aluminum and set it on the lid and light the candle and allow the wax to drip over the jar.

With that being said what results did you get doing the spell your way?

i myself am trying this now and it does seem to be working somewhat…i am using both pink and red candles switching them between workings

hw long have you been doing the work?

about two weeks give or take. i put it out think about my intentions for a bit and the light it and let the candle burn all the way down

I do have a question. It is just the persons name alone correct? not a combination of both?

well here is the 3rd week. hope its going well.

yeah i thought it might have been at first but now im not so sure…im not seeing any signs of it helping and in fact am pretty sure she is avoiding me now so i guess its better i move on

Oh no, Im sorry. Give it a few more weeks and lets speak on it again

meh…maybe i just dont know anymore…it really feels like its just never gonna happen honestly

Honey jars are known to work slowly, but they do work.
If you feel desperate, keep adding stuff or burn a candle on top of it. It will give you hope to keep you going.

But rushing it and questioning if it even works will just make it slower. It’s hard to tell you exactly when it will start to work, but it will.

1 Like

im trying but its pretty hard to not want to give up on all of it right now…its just alot not going right for me right now anyway so why would this be any different ya know?

I have questions before starting,

The Candle
What does the candle symbolize, the love of the caster, the love of the target, the target itself or venus? Its purpose could not be more than to seal the spell I assume because you are specific in the color.

The Paper
whos name goes on the paper, The caster AND the target, just the target, or the caster only?

Super excited to try this one, Im feeling this can be very rewarding