A sigil tattoo

So I’m wanting to get a new tattoo in about a month and I want it to be a sigil or magick related. I’m not sure if I want the sigil to be an entity or like a magick sigil. Or maybe just something that has to do with magick. Something that will flow power through me. I wanted to post this for people to give their ideas/Sigil pictures to help me or anyone else who is thinking the same.
Thank you!

2 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

Don’t go with the sigil of an entity unless you have a really good history and connection with them. Otherwise it could go very bad for you if you piss them off or something. I have heard some just won’t work with some people so there’s that too. Think long and hard because this is permanent.

9 Likes

What sigil is that if you dont mind me asking?

1 Like

It came to me in like 3rd or 5th grade as a kid and I’ve been using it as my astral signature ever since. I like to ask people what it means to them because I believe in the rite to interpret your own meaning and so the more people interpret it, the more it fits into the scheme, spreading it’s influence.

@Myrddin holy shit, when did that arrive? I need to know more about that crop circle. Thank you for posting that.

1 Like

I’m not sure when it arrived. :thinking:

But it’s pretty similar to your tattoo.

1 Like

Yeah definitely don’t get a tattoo of an entity. Unless, you and that entity are on a lifelong pact and there is mutual respect. If you’re thinking of a sigil then try creating your own. if you’re good at visualization try to manifest the desing that way. It may appear random at first but once you draw it you can tweak it. I got a sigil this way it kinda just came to me. I’ve looked everywhere and there is nothing else like it

2 Likes

Disregard my 1st post. I was looking @anon52343195’s tat when I replied.

1 Like

this sigil on the left hand, I understand, supposedly Lucifer with you a connection that I heard this, but it seems to me nonsense.

You’re welcome to believe that. Makes no difference to me.

Hey @IFA_IFA, like @anon52343195 mentioned, u are welcome to have ur own thoughts. I however would like to put ur comment to trial if u let me. I work with Lucifer. If u’re ok with it, i can give u a free read/scan. I’ll PM u if ud like.

to the court? in a bad way, sorry if something offended

1 Like

Nuuhhhhh…no offense taken. :joy::joy::joy: just a mental challenge. PM me if u’re up for it.

earlier I drew it on myself the same way, but the effect is 0

Uhhhh…what were u trying to do?

Having an entitys sigil is something that shouldntbe done lightly as ppl written above.
The idea of a tattoo have been on my mind for years and so far there are only 2-3 ideas that have stayed with me. A simple pentagram, 5 elements, or the symbol of the tree of life/death.

connect with Lucifer :grin:

1 Like

Its not so simple. Try working on your senses first. It takes a while before he comes. I didn’t get a response the first time i tried contact. My first time i was only 11. I managed contact at 17.

2 Likes

Grimmer is right though… You’re better off just using paper and reusing that sigil until you know where you stand with Lucifer

1 Like