A Ritual with Raziel and Zaphkiel

So, I did a dual evocation of Raziel and Zaphkiel today for a ritual and I just felt like sharing my experience.

So, first thing was I drew energy into myself with my feet on the ground my hands in the air and doing diaphragmatic breathing. I felt the energy traveling through my arms and legs and I entered the TGS.

Then I began the first evocation, I intoned Zaphkiel’s name. And he appeared. I didn’t see him, but I felt him, it was an intense energy. I asked him to speak to me in an understandable voice and appear before me in a beholdable form. He told me to turn to my left and I saw him but it was foggy blurry, he was wearing a full suit of purple plate armor, complete with a helmet, which he had raised the visor. And his wings stretched out behind him.

I excused myself and turned back to the North and then I evoked Raziel by intoning his name. When I felt his presence his first words were, “Your room is too small for the fullness of my height. I have to cramp down my size, please evoke me in the dream temple of yours next time.” He appeared to me in yellow armor with a massive tome under his left arm. He had four massive wings which reached the edges of my room. And he reached out with his hand and touched his thumb to my Ajna (Third Eye) Chakra and I felt it explode with energy. And I could see the two of them much more clearly.

All in all, the ritual was a success and the result is on its way.

20 Likes

Nice!

Raziel and Zachiel sound like archangel names, but they’re demons?

1 Like

No, they’re Archangels. I solely work in the Angelic Current. Not because I think it’s wrong or bad to summon demons, but because angels are badass warriors who can level a city. Samael killed all the firstborn of Egypt, and Michael and Raphael were the angels who destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah.

I have a group of twelve angels that I work with, the ten Archangels of the Sephirot: Metatron, Raziel, Zaphkiel, Zadkiel, Chamuel, Michael, Raphael, Haniel, Gabriel, and Sandalphon. Then I also work with Samael, archangel of death, and Shekinah, the divine feminine (also known as the Holy Spirit and she incarnated as Mary).

10 Likes

Cool! The archangels are my favorite too

1 Like

This is really really cool, I’m so glad you posted your experience with this. I have been thinking of studying up on the angels, though I have a bit different initial take on them than most

3 Likes

And what is your different take on them?

My take on the classical Semitic angels has always been that they are first and foremost Messengers from somewhere else. I see them as a way for information to pass through from a source that is too weird for us to really understand. In that way, the angels are also weird and unknowable, but like a halfway point between us and the truly alien. I don’t wanna give the impression that “alien” means little green Martians, just “alien” in the sense of “definitely not from around here.” I agree that some of these angels are very martial, but I’m not sure they are ALL martial, you know?

3 Likes

Ah, that’s a fair assessment. I would agree that the Hebrew word we translate at ‘angel’ is transliterated as malach, and it does mean messenger in other contacts. But, most times that people interact with an angel in the Bible the angel usually has to say, “Don’t be afraid” because they’re terrifying creatures to behold. Even Mary, the mother of Jesus, was terrifying when Gabriel appeared to her and he had to assure her, “Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God.”

This leads me to believe that they’re all martial in nature, just as they all are messengers, and I would also say that they’re all healers.

2 Likes

So could I fight them? Been itching to get into a struggle and see my limits😅 Any entity that sees this don’t take this as an ok to Dick with me lol

Umm, you could. I mean, don’t know why you’d want to. It’d be about as smart as picking a fight with any fallen angel, demon, or loa. How about your start with some small astral trash and work your way up. I can’t imagine you challenging Lucifer, Lucifuge Rofocal, Papa Legbe, Michael, or Samael and living much to tell the tale.

2 Likes

i dont mean that kind of fight lol i meant a friendly duel. or is that being an idiot?

2 Likes

Oh! Haha! Then probably, I’d ask them first but all things are possible.

1 Like

So wait. They physically projected in front of you?. Like real life where I or someone els was standing in front of you?

Can you help me in private ASHTKERR please to know more about raziel and how to feel or pray?? Thanks

1 Like

By any chance have you worked with St. Germain while working with Zadkiel? I seem to be drawn to both of them but mostly Zadkiel. He even works with the violet flame and I had a pretty good tingling experience all over my body while I was visualizing the flame and chanting the mantra. Have you worked with violet flame too?

1 Like

Raziel is no longer an angel that I work with, as he is not an officially recognized angel by any Church with Apostolic Succession. The angels that I seek the intercession of are (in alphabetical order, not order of rank): St. Aniel, St. Barachiel, St. Gabriel, St. Jegudiel (Jehudiel), St. Jerahmeel (Jeremiel), St. Michael, St. Raphael, St. Sarathiel, St. Selaphiel (Salathiel), St. Suriel, St. Uriel, and St. Zadkiel.

I assume you’re referring to the Comte de Saint-Germain (Count of Saint-Germain) who was an eccentric man in the 18th century who claimed to be five hundred years old and to have the ability to create jewels. He is heralded by the Theosophic Society to be an ascended master, working to move the earth into the Aquarian Age.

He isn’t a saint in the Christian perspective, he only possesses that name because of the land that he owned as a count. If I remember right, I was told that his name was Racogsky, though I have no way to be certain of that. There are St. Germain’s in the Church, but none of them are spoken of in reference to the Violet Flame.

There was a period where I was being taught by a member of the Temple of the Presence. The first dictation that I ever heard was from Saint-Germain, and I was told by my mentor that this meant that Saint-Germain was closely united with my soul, and I was meant to join with him in his mission to bring about the Aquarian Age. When I later met a woman who said that if she was given a photo she would be able to tell me what ray I had incarnated on and which Master I was closely involved with, she told me Melchizedek who is purportedly on the Blue Ray. Eventually, when I converted to Christianity, I put these things behind me. And so, I haven’t worked with any ascended master or any of the rays/flames of any kind since 2009. Even the times I strayed and began to practice witchcraft, I just couldn’t get back into the groove of Theosophy.

3 Likes

If you don’t mind my asking, what prompted your conversion? Do you disavow everything occult related now, or do you attempt to blend occult practices in with your Christian lifestyle?

1 Like

I don’t mind your asking at all, I’m an open book and I will answer any question with integrity and honesty. And it’s very difficult to offend me on the onset, so you’ll never have to worry about it.

My conversion was initially prompted by a complex series of events which led to me in late 2009 coming to the conclusion that since it was Satan (er, rather the Serpent) who said “Ye shall be like gods”, (and at that time I had decided that Satan was a bad guy) and therefore all the Ascended Masters taught to me by the Theosophic Society were saying the same lie as Satan. And I joined Christianity with only the faintest idea of what I was joining.

I remember praying to God that if he was real, he would have to prove it and so I asked for three things. First, to move out of my grandparents house in Prince George; second, to move back in with my mom in Grande Prairie; and third, for my mom to get clean and stop using drugs. All this came to a tee in March 2010 when my grandmother gave me my mother’s number because they didn’t want me to live with them anymore (woo!), I called my mom and she was going through the AADAC program at that very moment (woo!), and she got permission to go through the program off site so that she could take care of me (woo!). So, I moved back to my Mom and then when Easter came she asked me if I wanted to go to church with her, as at that time I hadn’t gone to church because I had terrible anxiety about the idea of trying to find a place in a community of people who I thought were more perfect than I. But, I did go with my mom, and I saw a whole bunch of friends that I knew from school and the music was like a rock concert, I loved it and started going every week afterward, even if my mom didn’t. I later received the Sacrament of Baptism on July 4, 2010. And Baptism has a unique effect. I’m going to quote some Scripture for reference, I hope no one minds.

Acts 2:38-39, “38 Peter said to them, ‘Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ so that your sins may be forgiven; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 For the promise is for you, for your children, and for all who are far away, everyone whom the Lord our God calls to him.’”

This one happens during Pentecost and the 120 first Christians had just received the Holy Spirit and they were speaking in tongues. St. Peter makes an impassioned, Spirit-filled sermon on Jesus and the people ask him what to do and his answer is to repent and be baptized (in water), and once someone is baptized (in water) they will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Romans 8:15-17, “15 For you did not receive a spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received a spirit of adoption. When we cry, ‘Abba! Father!’ 16 it is that very Spirit [of adoption] bearing witness with our spirit that we are children of God, 17 and if children, then heirs, heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ—if, in fact, we suffer with him so that we may also be glorified with him.”

So, all Baptized receive the Holy Spirit, and this one says that anyone who has that Holy Spirit is a son of God, the fancy Catholic term is ‘Divine Filiation’. And there are many concepts of theosis and divinization found in this verse, such as being joint-heirs with Christ and that we will be glorified as he was glorified.

1 John 3:9, “9 Those who have been born of God do not sin, because God’s seed abides in them; they cannot sin, because they have been born of God.”

So, building up from the previous Scripture, those who have undergone divine filiation cannot continue in sin, because God’s seed abides in them. In the phrase, “do not sin”, the Greek verb translated as “do” is in Present Active Indicative, which means it can either mean “I do (now)” or “I do (regularly)”, we can tell that it means “I do (regularly)” because of context clues and the next part of the verse. Because, in the phrase, “they cannot sin”, the Greek verb translated as “sin” is Present Active Infinitive, and since it is without the article it means “to sin (every time)”. And so, this Scripture is not saying that Christians cannot sin ever; but that they cannot sin forever. Because the divine seed (lit. sperm) of God dwells within them, and they are on a course to be conformed to the image of the Son of God, Jesus Christ, with or without their continued consent.

Note that this doesn’t mean everyone who is baptized will go to Heaven, but that everyone who becomes baptized will be changed and transformed from one form of lesser glory to a greater glory, in the Son.

I speak on this because it is integral to understanding the rest of my story, and how even though I have tried to leave Jesus, God, and Christianity behind many times, I have never been successful. The seed of God within me aches for holiness and righteousness that can only be found in the Church and the presence of God. In November of last year, I returned to the Church for the last time, and I prayed and I greatly desired a grace from God to prevent me from ever wandering away again. And one Sunday, after receiving My Lord in the Eucharist, I was keeling in prayer in my pew and I entered an ecstasy and I couldn’t hear anything. The entire Church had gone completely silent, I remained kneeling with my eyes closed. And then I felt a presence in the pew in front of me, which I believe to have been Jesus. We spoke a bit about things that escape my memory now, but when I asked him for the grace to never leave the Church again he told me, “Offer an Our Father, a Hail Mary, and a Glory Be for the grace of final perseverance. Offer it daily, and you will receive this grace.” And then, my ecstasy was ended just in time for the priest to stand up and say, “Let us pray”, which was the next part of the Mass.

I told my Spiritual Director and began to do as Jesus had told me, I did it for about a month or so before losing the habit, but I have remained in the Church since, and I say this to my shame, but this is the greatest amount of time that I have remained in the Church. And, I suppose then that meant that Jesus’ devotion worked and My Lady, that Mediatrix of all Graces, was pleased to mediate to me the grace of final perseverance to me from My Lord.

I’m sorry for this word vomit, but it’s many things that I feel are necessary to say. But in regard to this last question, the answer is yes, that I do disavow everything occult related now. I find enough grace and power in the traditional mystical practices of the Church without needing to dabble in the Occult as well.

3 Likes

Interesting, thanks for the answer. Glad you seem to have found a fulfilling spiritual path.

1 Like