A Ritual I did, looking for up to 8 other Advanced Practitioners

Okay, so whether or not everyone on here believes in physical immortality, I do and I have done a ritual of incredible power regarding it.

I am curious if other Advanced Practitioners on BALG would be interested in doing the same.

Due to the nature of this ritual and what it entails I will only be sharing it through DMs on here mainly because I don’t want someone who just discovered the occult to find this and do something that they could gravely regret later.

So if any serious practitioners with skills in visualization, incantation using, etc. would like to do this ritual I will be happy to teach it to them.

Due to my schedule I am capping the limit at 8 people max to DM for this ritual.

• Rayne
7 Likes

I’m interested. New here, but not a newbie by any means. I have the skills you listed. Don’t know if i can receive DM’s or not yet, though.

3 Likes

I’m very strong at visualizing. Does this include slow aging?

3 Likes

Ill give it a try

1 Like

I also would like to be a part of this😊

@10_EMPATH Please read the OP before posting. They are looking for advanced practitioners to test their ritual. You are a beginner.

1 Like

Sounds interesting. I would like to join!

I’d like to participate, count me in!
I’ve been following this path for almost more than a year and a half now and I have pretty decent visualization skills.

1 Like

Id like to join if its not too late.

1 Like

Welcome @EmpressLilith It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3