A returning notion

I had observed that several times now after a baneful working has been successful upon a target and they experience various kinds of issues in their lives as a result of that, when I encounter them a year or many months after the particular success, I once again feel the urge to hit them with another even stronger baneful working just for the sake of it.

The funny part is I do not exactly ‘feel’ a desire so much as register the notion I should just do more to elevate their troubles despite there being no apparent reason to do so. Given, typical western magic ideas for baneful magick is you do it and you forget about it. This does occur, yet the causes for a resurgence of a will to ‘beat the crap’ out of an old target again does warrant some thought.

I think maybe you’ve put like a causal flow in place that attracts bad shit to that person. so after you’ve walked away and forgotten about it, the next time you encounter them that same flow kind of tugs at you and says “hey, this guy, we flagged him for some crap, so bring the crap!” - if you see what I mean?

You originated that flow, so you’re probably more sensitive to it than anyone else.

I’ve felt precisely the same thing, Kokuto, and came to the exact same conclusion, Eva. And yes, I felt the same level of “coldness” about it, like I was a kid with an ant farm and a magnifying glass, rather than someone who was wronged, seeking vengeance.

You know how in the modern western magic books, they like to say not to obsess over the details of the work such as whether it succeeds or not.

While the psychology behind it is quite fascinating to me, at the same time I am thinking that the delivery method of the baneful working may have a greater immediate effect than the mindset that is supposedly attached or non attached. Let us say, using stuff like shamanistic methods or some form of voodoo where the delivery of the magic involves using a physical substance. Or eastern magic techniques from Taoism, Buddhism or Hinduism involving the use of mantras and talismans more often than not.

It would appear that physical type delivery anchors may be less affected than the latter mindset of the operator. A spirit I was consulting recently likened western magic curses to be like hurling a block of ice at a wall. At first I couldn’t figure out the analogy but I eventually realized it’s basically compressed energy. So, if I look at it this way, thoughts from the operator are more liable to affect it.

But how it relates to my topic is that these individuals I look at again were initially targeted using western type magic. It makes me wonder if the ‘flagging’ is unique to that or if the latter targets of my now more eastern type baneful magic would still exhibit that marker when I eventually encounter them again.

[quote=“Kokuto, post:1, topic:4593”]I had observed that several times now after a baneful working has been successful upon a target and they experience various kinds of issues in their lives as a result of that, when I encounter them a year or many months after the particular success, I once again feel the urge to hit them with another even stronger baneful working just for the sake of it.

The funny part is I do not exactly ‘feel’ a desire so much as register the notion I should just do more to elevate their troubles despite there being no apparent reason to do so. Given, typical western magic ideas for baneful magick is you do it and you forget about it. This does occur, yet the causes for a resurgence of a will to ‘beat the crap’ out of an old target again does warrant some thought.[/quote]

Sounds like you’d be a lot healthier if you just let go of the past and moved on to knew works.