A result I got that I’m proud of

A while back I posted this.

I was always a practical guy. Magic to me means making actual real life changes in the world around me.
I know, it’s fun to pretend we’re some kind of badasses in the astral and in the lucid dreams, but that’s not real magic. :slightly_smiling_face: We can do some metaphoric self help, psychoanalysis; we can make up edgy sounding constructs like The Black Pyramid of the Dark Lord…but let’s face it, that’s not real magic either. :slightly_smiling_face:

Magic is about fucking results; real life, tangible results we can point to, that we can be proud of. These are examples of how far I could push it.
Check this out:

*Giant Buddha statue between Dubai and Abu Dhabi- main highway+ busiest.
BBC Arabic report on it

*Bunch of statues found and preserved (on their way to museum in New York some already there)
**Inclined to say that it’s the same one that inspired me to add that to the ritual…just a hunch

*Holloween decorations big ass fucking statues and parties this year (pagan festival)

*Giant Statue of Liberty in Jeddah, Makkah province Saudi Arabia.

…More significant then at first glance, trace it back.

1 Like

1 Like

For some reason it’s not letting me post the pics properly. @Lady_Eva pm me

You should be okay now, they’re showing up - Akismet the spam filter snagged one of your posts but I cleared it.

Btw if you want to stay with this account, can you please do a “not-exactly-intro” to bring us up to speed (and avoid a loophole spammers could exploit)? :smiley:

Cheers! :+1:

2 Likes

Hell yeah. Three cheers for real life tangible results we can point to. Is it still magic if you’re not proud of your results?

And where’s your introduction, Mr. Thotavelli?

1 Like