A request!

I don,t have a facebook page. Please, could someone that have a facebook page to ask EA if the book that he is reading the part in Latin language from evocation of Azazel is a specific one or is just personal ?
I have asked the question here but i am thinking maybe he answers quicker on FB.
Please!Thank you very much!

No he doesn’t. He is extremely busy so he only checks here and Facebook on occasion to get topic ideas for new videos in which he responds to only some questions on here, but generally he only responds quickly to those wanting paid services. I don’t blame him because he is super busy since people have seen how good he is at magick, so I imagine he has a very long waiting list of clients to work with and since he gets paid from those clients, I wouldn’t expect an answer in a timely manner anyway if at all if you are only asking a question out of curiosity and not something he is getting paid for.

E.A. only has a facebook fan page, he doesn’t have his personal profile known publicly, he is probably using an alias name to keep people from bugging him with friend requests but I am online friends with two other authors from BALG that actually respond rather quickly to me and I guarantee one of those people knows the answer you are seeking so I can ask if you’d like?

O,please could you do this and let me/us know ? Thank you !Thank you!Thank you!

I will contact them both tonight. The worst that could happen is they wouldn’t know without also having to bug Eric directly to find out, but it’s worth a shot.

I know the answer to this one,actually!

The prayer EA Koetting used,in his video was an inversion of a Catholic exorcism,that instead of calling the Holy Trinity to banish all unholy spirits,did the opposite,calling on the Unholy Trinity to banish all holy spirits.

The incantation was in the Book of Azazel.

And it goes:

‘‘Exorcizo te,creatura sanguis,in nomine Satan omnipotentis,et in nomine Antichristus,et in virtute Falsus Vates,ut fias sanguis exorcizata ad effugandam omnem potestatem inimici,et ipsum inimicum eradicare et explantare caleas cum angelis et invito omnem maleficus spirite;per virtutem veneficium malefieus.Illicet!’’

IDK the exact translation,because once again,I have never learned Latin,this is all coming what I,a 15-year-old with a lot of weird hobbies,know of Latin.

''I exorcise thee, O creature of blood; in the name of Satan, the Almighty God, and in the name of the Antichrist, and in the power of a false prophet, that you may put to flight all the blood of the power of the enemy, and that enemy, with the angels, invite all the evil spirits in spite of all; by the power of the poisoning…something.Illicet! ‘’

Thanks for the answer! My language is a Latin origin one, i know what it is said in that invocation, but didn,t know from what book it is . Are there others invocations like this in Book of Azazel?

[quote author=cristinica link=topic=6454.msg70527#msg70527 date=1441572543]
Thanks for the answer! My language is a Latin origin one, i know what it is said in that invocation, but didn,t know from what book it is . Are there others invocations like this in Book of Azazel?
[/quote

I typed out a whole list,but my internet went crazy and wanted me to restart the computer.I’ll try to write them back up tomorrow,because I’m way too lazy to do it now.

Thank you very much! Everything is very helpful for all of us!