A question about the the Unicursal Hexagram

I am loving the program so far. I order the Thoth tarot. But I am a little confused about the Unicursal Hexagram. It seems like the “Wyrd” rune (haven’t gotten to that part yet in his class). He says it is something out of your control; destiny sort of thing. But, isn’t that the job of the Major Arcana?
I realize the Thoth tarot is different from Rider-wait types. I would appreciate any feedback on this.

Thanks,

ST1V0

[quote=“ST1V0, post:1, topic:6828”]I am loving the program so far. I order the Thoth tarot. But I am a little confused about the Unicursal Hexagram. It seems like the “Wyrd” rune (haven’t gotten to that part yet in his class). He says it is something out of your control; destiny sort of thing. But, isn’t that the job of the Major Arcana?
I realize the Thoth tarot is different from Rider-wait types. I would appreciate any feedback on this.

Thanks,

ST1V0[/quote]

I don’t think it’s necessary to use this card, it looks like EA just likes using it and not many people do that. At least none of the thelemites I know (and I know a bunch) use this card and some decks don’t even contain the hexagram, like the shitty deck that I have. It’s something like with the 3 magus cards imo, the publisher has to use extra space for something and some print ads, some print extra magus cards and some add the hexagram.

I think you should go with your instincts, if you feel like using the card go for it and then go with whatever it means FOR YOU. If you feel like it’s useless just toss it out imo.