A Question about protection

Hello All,

I have a question about protection. Background: Basically, I’m someone who has never had an enemy that I know of. (Except for my ex that hates me. Lol). Over the last year and a half or so I’ve been working for an employer that is pretty oppressive. I work in corporate healthcare and I could tell you some stories that would make your hair curl. Because of this recently I have become quite active in the union representing the
interests of patients and nurses. Well, this has been noticed.

Management is management and that is such as it is. As I said, that is expected. When you know who the enemy is it’s pretty easy and I’ve had quite a few successes that I believe have been due to magic I’ve employed.

But…what do you do when you can’t readily identify who the enemy is. Such as, fellow employee who are secretly working against you: gossip, acting as spies, etc?

I know the corporate monster and know how to deal with it but what do I do about these others that aren’t easily discovered. It’s hard to fight an enemy that isn’t facing you, so to speak?

Do I need to flush them out and know who they are to keep them from harming me or do I just need to protect myself in a more general way?

Has anyone else out there had a similar experience? What did you do?

I appreciate any help in regards to this…

Well I think you could just make a ritual against gossip (using candles, herbs, oil etc). I’ve heard about a specific voodoo oil against gossip, it’s called STFU oil.

I would do both, flush them out so you can then aim your magic directly at them but first of all, I would set up a general protection blanket. Summon a spirit and once you’ve asked for help…trace a circle on your third eye with some of the ritual water in an anticlockwise manner, do this three times.

While you still have everything set up at the altar etc, go out and find a stone which appeals to you, wash it and place this on the altar over night with the aftermath of the proceedings. In the morning with red cotton, tie the sigil to the rock and keep it on your altar or in a place in your bedroom. This procedure not only has great all round protective measures, it also tends to maintain your safely when the enemies are unknown to you so it serves both of your needs.

After this has been done, flush the fuckers out and curse them just so if nothing else, you’re not holding on to someone else’s shit, give it them back as this will purge you. You will know when a curse has took affect because that person won’t irritate you anymore, in fact you won’t even think about them again as such as the energy has been sent back

1 Like

[quote=“Tami1210, post:1, topic:8569”]Hello All,

I have a question about protection. Background: Basically, I’m someone who has never had an enemy that I know of. (Except for my ex that hates me. Lol). Over the last year and a half or so I’ve been working for an employer that is pretty oppressive. I work in corporate healthcare and I could tell you some stories that would make your hair curl. Because of this recently I have become quite active in the union representing the
interests of patients and nurses. Well, this has been noticed.

Management is management and that is such as it is. As I said, that is expected. When you know who the enemy is it’s pretty easy and I’ve had quite a few successes that I believe have been due to magic I’ve employed.

But…what do you do when you can’t readily identify who the enemy is. Such as, fellow employee who are secretly working against you: gossip, acting as spies, etc?

I know the corporate monster and know how to deal with it but what do I do about these others that aren’t easily discovered. It’s hard to fight an enemy that isn’t facing you, so to speak?

Do I need to flush them out and know who they are to keep them from harming me or do I just need to protect myself in a more general way?

Has anyone else out there had a similar experience? What did you do?

I appreciate any help in regards to this…[/quote]

You will need a spirit ally who knows the political turf, warfare and has no morals against going after the enemy. There is no real strangle hold over anything as people as individuals and groups always have allies and enemies defined by Agendas. This will be the case until the end of time.

And any of those stories you are willing to tell to entertain of course =) you need an ally, and/or to be very good at magick and constantly ontop of your game. This is it, when you Immerse into the thick of it and do what you truly want, thats when you begin to recognize and see your true enemies…this is an aspect of life where “War” is always present, because it is The Destruction Ritual ever present needed to clear the way for new evolved creation suited to your desires.

After this has been done, flush the fuckers out…

Things are going very well with my magick but I’m still pretty new at this. What would be the best way to do a fucker flush? Lol.

Thanks for your help, Savodonger!

You will need a spirit ally who knows the political turf, warfare and has no morals against going after the enemy. There is no real strangle hold over anything as people as individuals and groups always have allies and enemies defined by Agendas. This will be the case until the end of time.

And any of those stories you are willing to tell to entertain of course =)

Thanks, Biosynth!

Right now, I’ve got an excellent ally of the flesh and blood sort. I’ll have to work on the spirit ally…Ouch! My third eye is hurting. Lol.

As to the stories, it’s kind of like hearing a cancer diagnosis. Do you really want to know? I heard a pretty awesome quote a while back:

“Truth is like poetry…and everyone fucking hates poetry.” : )

But, I do have a book in the works. Someone has to say it right? When I’ve got it finished I’ll PM you and make sure you get a copy. Thanks for all the help.

Lola. I truly appreciate your advice. This isn’t a simple gossip issue. It would be nice if it was With that I’m kind of like whatever…I probably didn’t communicate my position as well as I could have.

Mea culpa.

So where I’m at:

This is career-ending shit…and I love my profession. This is camera and audio surveillance. This is background checks. This is having everything you do electronically monitored. This is when did each keystroke happen? When you have gossip against this background it’s a bigger issue than someone not liking me and telling a lie or two…when I can go back to a candle it will mean that this whole battle is over.

But I think that this is going to be an ongoing issue for awhile. Just imagine the price of nursing to corporate healthcare. If you can get someone with minimal training at minimum wage to the same job or just not have nurses at all. I’ve actually seen the “no nurses at all” approach this year at the ER I currently work at. They used “Internal Waiting Rooms.” Doesn’t sound bad at all. Sounds leisurely and comfortable. Except that what it actually meant is that you weren’t getting the care that you normally would have. Instead of being on an ER gurney and getting IV fluids and IV medication you were sitting in a chair in a room with 5 other people puking your guts out. The 5 others looking on trying not to vomit and not having a clue about their treatment plan or what was going on. You might have difficulty believing this but they’re actually trying to build robot nurses. It almost sounds like a joke. I actually saw a clip of a programmer trying to program “empathy” into the robots face. He was quite good at it. I knew the look that he was going for before the clip was explained. Now, a tilt of a head and a face saying, “Hmm, that must be frustrating” in itself isn’t nursing at all. We monitor people 24/7. We “are” the monitors of you in the hospital. There is a push of technology supposedly doing the monitoring. Well, if we went to treatment based soley on what a monitor said we’d be coding people all the time when they didn’t need it! “Everyone clear, charging…zap…continue CPR.” We’ll always need humans to be the go between. We stand between people and physical death.

Imagine the savings to the healthcare industry if they can get you to think that you are getting good healthcare “without” nurses? There’s a lot of money and lives at stake here. Standing between a CEO and his money, his stock prices, etc. You probably get the gist of where I’m standing at this point…

Sorry for the rant. I got carried away. I absolutely can’t allow any good suggestion fall by the wayside.

I’m on the way out the door to get some STFU oil…

Well, (chuckle) in addition to being a nurse I’m also a writer and spilled some of my guts to Lola…see my response to her post for just a tiny drop in the proverbial ocean…

Awhile back I heard from a Nurse (maybe 4+ years back) that they were phasing out nurses and using the more experienced nurses with higher degrees to do part of the job of doctors due to their knowledge set. Pretty much getting to get the little man to do more work for less pay. Yeah, basically alot of downsizing going on on all levels. Even read in a paper Bill Gates mentioning that certain jobs would be automated down the line. Went into a coffee shop and they havr these nifty espresso makers that look like modern office Lampa on the bar, all computerized…to which I commented to the Barista “Hopefully they do not automate you out of work soon.”

Word.

Dare I take this a step further. I’ve already said enough to get myself hit by a bus. Why not?

They’ve just installed a new internet phone system that will go live soon. I may be wrong (I hope I am) but I think these new phones are surveillance capable (video and audio) they are located at the desks but also in the patient’s room. There’s probably over 100 in the ED. Probably 2000 in the hospital. I’m not sure of the numbers and haven’t tried to determine them. I can understand a corporation’s need for control (don’t like it but can understand it) of it’s employees…but in the patient’s rooms??? If I’m right than this could be much bigger than a corporate healthcare/nurse problem, it might actually be a Nancy Spider Apple issue… ; ) I really, really hope I’m wrong…

It would usually happen through the mere fact of you protecting yourself as already mentioned, I would also do a tarot reading and see what ideas come into my mind and who would be the likely offender ~ this could happen within the reading or later as you are close bye to them, they will always reveal themselves one way or another.

The mere act of protecting yourself could quite easily expose them then you can send them the joy of EVIL my friend, divination however can throw up clues and signs that get buried within the situation at the time.

I’m definitely looking forward to Part B of that process and it’s aftermath. Thanks, Savodonger!

[quote author=Tami1210 link=topic=9030.msg93055#msg93055 date=1475645026]

Savodonger, I wanted to let you know that that is exactly what is happening now. Thanks again…

Let’s hear 'em.

Let’s hear 'em.[/quote]
Yes let’s hear them.

Hehe. I’m actually working on a book on the subject. Once I have things in a more organized form… and I’m willing to walk away from my job I’ll spill my guts. Lol…it’ll come. Not just quite ready yet.