A question about King Belial

I have a few questions I want to ask.

How do we know that the sigil has been opened? Of course there are many threads for this question in this forum but I can’t be sure. I was working on the sigil of King Belial and while working on the sigil, after a while I realized that it was dark around me and the lines of the sigil took many different shapes.

It’s not the first time I’ve done the sigil work. I had seen such things in previous sigil works, but this time I felt a difference in King Belial’s sigil. My hands were getting hot and my body was strange. I don’t know how to explain…

The last thing I want to ask is I’m trying to reach out to King Belial to assist me in my ascension. Around this time, I started meditating again.

But before my sigil work today, I wanted to do some meditation in front of the sigil. The environment I am in is a bit noisy and I get distracted very quickly because there are too many people around. But today I had no difficulties in my meditation and sigil studies in such an environment. I was distracted most of the time, but I stubbornly tried to do this over and over and meditated for 30 minutes or more. I don’t know if this has anything to do with King Belial, but I’ve never been this stubborn before.

My question is, could King Belial have anything to do with this?

2 Likes

Yes. The seal is open and Belial’s energies are flowing forth.

3 Likes

what exactly does this mean?

2 Likes

Just what it says. Belial’s energy is flowing into your surroundings and influencing you.

3 Likes

thx u for answerr

1 Like