A question about EA's consultations

So I’m wanting to get a consultation with EA this tax season and was wanting some feedback on what they’re like.I know you get to speak with him for an hour but are you only allowed one question or will he help with all you can throw at him within the hour?

I would imagine it should be a dialogue between two people. Otherwise one go just go to church if they wanted to be preached at.

I don’t think you got my question.I was wondering if he will only help you with one issue or multiple issues.

No. I believe I got it. I just expect that for the money one is willing to shell out for anyone’s advice that it should be a dialogue for the hour rather than pay-by-the-?

Unless you meant otherwise.

He helps with anything you can squeeze into the hour.
He can ramble a bit though so have your questions written out beforehand and maybe choose an overall theme to keep you both on track.

[quote=“DarthMordus, post:5, topic:2165”]He helps with anything you can squeeze into the hour.
He can ramble a bit though so have your questions written out beforehand and maybe choose an overall theme to keep you both on track.[/quote]
In other words, don’t be a shy, act as if you’re balls-of-steel, Art Bell!

How would I go about doing that? I know he’s a busy man so I don’t imagine he checks the forums that often.Is there an e-mail address I’m not seeing on the BALG website?

Thanks for asking this here. I am ridiculously busy, so I don’t get the chance to b.s. on here so much, but I do check in from time to time and look some posts. Your subject line for the thread was perfectly worded to cue me in to reading through it!

Of course, for any question you can always submit a helpdesk ticket, and it will be handled quickly and professionally, if you ever do have a question that you’re not getting an answer to about any of my products!

To answer your question directly: I can help you with as many issues as we can tackle in the time that we have scheduled.

There are a couple things to take into account. As has already been mentioned, I do tend to ramble. For an example of this, listen to any of the Interviews that I’ve done with Nate Bales. The guy asks any question, and I take it and run with it. Knowing that, if you are able to have your main points written out, we can begin the consultation by listing them, so that way I can make sure we cover as much as possible, having a full snapshot of what you’d like help with.

Another matter to consider is that some issues obviously will take longer to really get into. In the back of my mind, I’m running a constant “Root Cause Analysis” on everything. If we can identify what is actually causing the problem, or obstructing success, then doing something about it gets to be a lot easier.

The main thing with my consultations, as well as everything I do, is that I’m here to serve you. You are hiring me to do a job, because you’re confident that I’m the best guy for that job, otherwise you’d hire someone else. With that attitude, know that when we get on the phone or on skype together, I’m on your time, and I’m fully devoted to helping you in the best way that I can. If I’m being too vague, or too specific, or anything at all, let me know, so that we are able to utilize the time we have scheduled as efficiently as possible!

1 Like

[quote=“The Eye”]Mister Koetting, I dont agree to 100% of what BALG releases (for instance I disliked the Dante “possession” ritual in the cemetery), but I have to say that your answer has been very professional.

I wish that more magicians could think that way and talk that way to their clients !

Have a good day ![/quote]

Thank you, not only for the compliment on professionalism, but I also thank you for not agreeing with everything that we put out. I make it clear time and again that Dante’s particular system of spiritual practice doesn’t resonate with me at all… but it does resonate with a good number of folks. It would be irresponsible of me to only release the stuff that I personally dig, especially when there’s a strong enough call for a product. And it would be unrealistic of me to imagine that everyone will like everything that I release.

1 Like

Thanks for answering my question EA! And I have to agree about you’re professionalism mainly because when the normal person thinks “black majician” they think “Oh god just agree with whatever he says untill he’s gone so he doesn’t hex us!” .But you’re attitude not only from a buisness perspective,but as a person I think has shed some light on people that would have continued to think in the dark.I remember the first interview of yours I heard and thought “This guy doesn’t sound like he’d hurt a fly” and then found out you have an entire book on how to take a life with black workings. lol

…but I also thank you for not agreeing with everything that we put out. … And it would be unrealistic of me to imagine that everyone will like everything that I release.
[/quote]

Greetings EA, I enjoy reading your posts and particularly the open attitude with which you approach the questions. You’re one of the first authors that I’ve come across that I agree with or have expressed experiences that parallel my own. I look forward to reading your books and one day scheduling a consultation with you.