A Proper Use of Mantras

Most are familiar with the mantras “Om (Aum)” and “Sat Nam” for example. So the idea is that most mantras are meant to be vibrated out loud, whispered or even mumbled.

The idea is that the sound of the words, the vibrations cause changes in the environment, like ripples in a pond after a pebble is dropped.

The mantras can also be internalized by just thinking them. This can be done anywhere at anytime.

In transcendental meditation ™, one gets to the point of thinking the mantras and concentrating on breathing instead of saying the mantra.

Change starts from within. As above, as below. The macrocosm reflects the microcosm.

4 Likes

I need myself a little transcendental meditation™.

Thanks for confirming the inner mantra thing.

These f*s actually think someone is stupid enough to pay for something so simple…

http://www.google.com/aclk?sa=l&ai=DChcSEwiBoNO5287rAhWChsAKHfYzDNkYABAAGgJpbQ&sig=AOD64_0KF90B_d0pQK-KqL-Aqdc4LhgIqg&ved=2ahUKEwjXyci5287rAhWmmXIEHcBSARIQ0Qx6BAgXEAE&adurl=

1 Like

Oh that’s a feeling I get a lot just doing whatever

There is a real benefit from experimenting with how you chant mantras.

Speaking them aloud - the language of humans Vs whispering them - the language of lovers Vs silently “reciting” - the language of Gods.

Each produces slightly different effects.
Also you can layer the effects further through visualisation. Look at the syllables of certain mantras and synch each part with, for example, the number of chakras in the body or in the case of Sat Nam, with the in- and out breath.

1 Like

This sounds difficult. I usually just will it immensely and have an seizure on my bed while my body transmutes. I might have to take notes, though