A prayer to Satan/Lucifer for protection

A FB FRIEND SENT IT TO ME PLEASE WITH MUCH RESPECT I NEED IT TO BE VALIDATED.
although it makes sense when i read it.
(
Mighty lord lucifer by whom all things are set free
I cast my self utterly in thyn arms and place myself unreservedly under thy powerful protection
Comfort me and deliver me from all of the hindrances and snares of those who wish to harm me both seen and unseen
Visit justice and vengeance upon those who seek my destruction
Render them powerless and devastated
Direct their malice to return upon them ten fold and to destroy those who will resent my being
Fill my soul with thy invincible power, strengthen me that I may persevere in my service and act as an agent of thy works and a vessel of thy will, this i ask in your name mighty Lord lucifer who liveth and reigneth forever more.)
Hail Satan
Hail Lucifer

2 Likes

Well I can tell you from experience that Satan and Lucifer are different beings. Everyone does things different. There are also many people here who work with them. You may be able to find quite a lot from searching through them.

4 Likes

Sounds exactly like a Christian prayer. Switch Lucifer for Jesus and you’d never tell the difference.

There is no way to “validate” this prayer, or any prayer for that matter. Prayer is personal, and needs to be said from the heart, with devotion.

5 Likes