A Possible Link Between Hurricanes and Violence

Consider these:

Hurricane Sandy was the deadliest and most destructive hurricane of the 2012 Atlantic hurricane season. It hit the Northeastern US on October 29, 2012.

The Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting occurred on December 14, 2012, in Newtown, Connecticut, United States.

Hurricane Florence was a powerful and long-lived hurricane that caused catastrophic damage in the South Carolina, United States in September 2018.

On October 3, 2018, seven law enforcement officers were shot and five civilians were injured in Florence, South Carolina, United States.

Now, most would say that these sad incidents are a coincidence. I think not. To relate an “Act of God” to an act of man-made violence is a serious stretch, yes, but there is no doubt that some connection exists.

Is it possible that there are malevolent entities/forces that are using hurricanes as an energy vortex to enter into this reality and create chaos?

It’s just a thought.

Any thoughts?

4 Likes

I’m not especially qualified to comment, but I think you might have a point, which begs the question of whether such events could be predicted. Perhaps during the next major natural disaster, you could try an open-ended evocation of any responsible spirit(s) and see what you can find out.

1 Like

No, they´re both orchestrated catastrophes. Without crossing over too much into politics, a lot of the recent shootings have been implemented by the government and the weather is weaponized. If you look up HAARP and Geoengineering you will see what I´m talking about. We´re at the point in human history where the elite can literally make weaponized storms and test them on their own citizens.

3 Likes

Here’s an interesting idea. Hurricane Michael is about to hit Florida. If your hypothesis is correct, a violent event will occur within a few months in a place with “Michael” in its name. Let’s stay tuned and see if you’re right.

6 Likes

Well as above so below what’s in macro cosm will mirror in the micro cosm

2 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Personal Message

If you really wanna build data for this you would need to compile a list of every major tropicial storm,hurricane, tornado around the planet a compare them with every traggic incident on the globe. As each of the has a vortex of force at their core. You would also want to look into earthquakes and volcanos as their have their own energetic signature as well.