A podcast idea

Hi Asbjorn. I thought of an idea for a podcast that I think might be very worthwhile for our magical community. Would you be willing to do a podcast in which you have a guest on with with whom you truly respect but also strongly disagree with regarding the nature of spirits. To be specific: will you consider having a guest on to discuss with you who strongly believes that there are spirits that exist as real entities and are not just a projection of the human psyche? Thanks

3 Likes

This is something I have wanted to do for a long time in all honesty but every time I invite someone to come on to debate they either refuse or don’t turn up. Most of the people I truly respect have very similar views (with differences of course) so its been harder to set up than most other podcasts.

It is something I am constantly on the look out for though.

2 Likes

Already tried that too lmao but they hate me so usually they turn me down lol

3 Likes

Our podcast we were talking about should be interesting @asbjorntorvol

1 Like

Cant wait to set it up bud

1 Like

Hell yeah man should be a blast.

1 Like

It seems like E. A. believes that certain entities exist as separate entities. Maybe he would be willing to do a podcast with you about that? It wouldn’t have to be a snarky/mean debate. It could simply be an explanation of how you two differ on this topic and why.

1 Like

@jboy I do think BALG needs a snarky/mean debate. It’s healthy.

2 Likes

To be fair E.A did with that white magick woman. Was some time ago the title of the video escapes me.

There it is.

2 Likes

I’d like to too, it would be interesting

Yes. I’d like to see the same type of a cordial video between you and a black magician who differs with you on the nature of spirits.