A physical thoughtform?

I know this might sound weird, but I want my Styrofoam heads to move/slide around by themselves at night when everyone is getting ready for sleep. I want a servitor to possesses them to make them seem alive and as if they have minds of their own. However, i have not been able to create a servitor that is physically dense enough to even move a piece of paper a little bit. I could chant for hours but nothing happens. Any ideas or techniques I could try that don’t include the use of external spiris?

3 Likes

I’m blue skying here as I don’t know how to do this myself, but I would guess you need a lot, lot more energy.

Chanting isn’t going to add much energy to the mix, this is more like the equivalent of building an astral body, only it’s not your body. It has to have a body with enough energy to overcome very energetic but densely compacted physical energy forms that are also acted on by other forces such as gravity and the resulting friction that resist movement.

So techniques to build an astral body but applied to the thoughtform could be something to look into.

5 Likes

Referencing what @Mulberry said, i would suggest you use a power source such as a nuclear power plant.

An occultist friend of mine told me how he and his friends made servitors, but one friend used a power plant as a source, and that servitor grew exponentially and became a massive problem and had to be destroyed.

So, be careful.

6 Likes

How would i create an astral body?

I’m not sure, for your own astral body, I follow qigong, so I perform qigong kan and li (fire and water) exercises to create the cosmic embryo, which as I continue develops into a full astral body that allows immortality.

To transfer that to an external thoughtform, I think you would train the thoughtform to perform these exercises for itself.

A reading list for qigong can be found here:

4 Likes

Just an idea, instead of putting your energy into making the servitor physically affect the objects, why not just instruct the servitor to make people think they are moving them? A glamour of sorts.

Because i want to be able to hear and see them physically moving around; i want to be spooked.

‘there is no spoon’ :slight_smile:

Damn, why i dont think like that. Thanks for suggest.

1 Like

I don’t even think like that. So, don’t feel down.

How do you make something into a power source for this?

Do you have to imagine a connection between the power source and the thought form?

2 Likes

You could try visualizing the connection between your servitor and the power source, and verbally tell/command it that, that is where it shall get its power from.

1 Like

Thanks @Jaby_Theories
I wonder if I could also just program thoughtforms to live inside the power source like the way we live in our biological bodies.

1 Like

I have no idea. Honestly.

3 Likes