A pact with King Paimon

Hello everyone.

I haven’t posted in a while. I try to hang out with everyone on Wednesdays, time permitting.

It’s been almost a year since my dearest Bune delivered my dreams to me. However I have since desired more, much more than what I was delivered. I remember reading once on the forum that all of Bune’s power comes from King Paimon. Bune assured me that is indeed so and that his power is but a fraction of that of King Paimon. Namely the power to grand wealth and power are the two powers he derives from King Paimon.

I’ve tried praying to King Paimon in the past but to zero avail. But lately I’ve been thinking about him almost on daily basis and I felt the time was right to try and contact him again. I called upon him thrice and on the third attempt we agreed to make a pact.

For a while I’ve stopped doing elaborate rituals. I lit some dragon’s blood in the northwest of my apartment, listened to King Paimon’s enn and chanted it. In my mind’s eye I sat on a rug in a dark desert. Whenever a wind would blow and carry the desert sand away I could see golden sand shining from beneath the layer of coal black sand. Soon I saw King Paimon’s procession arrive and he himself approached me and sat on a rug in front of me.
This time he appeared different than the first time I called him. This time he had a coal black body of a muscular man, covered in a cape and his lower body concealed by a loincloth from animal skins. From his belt rotten human skulls hung, bleeding from eyes and mouth. His soft-featured face was terrifying and beautiful at the same time and his golden eyes shun in the darkness. I felt that this time he revealed himself for the first time to me.

On the first day I merely asked for his presence and to talk to him. Our meeting was very brief as he did not appreciate being summoned to merely converse. Still, he seemed to take into account that I was feeling distressed and asked me to call upon him tomorrow instead. With that we parted ways amicably.

On the second day we met again and this time he wanted to know why I called upon him without even knowing what I wanted from him. He told me to prepare a pact and call upon him tomorrow once again.

And today, the third day, I did as he requested. In the pact I asked him for the following;

• Knowledge of my arts and ease with which I will acquire more knowledge that will bring me stability and prosperity beyond my wildest dreams.
  • Protection from all harm, be it magical or that of fate, Demiurge, men or animals.
  • Dominion over men and women.
  • His aid in making decisions so that I will never regret them and that I will always sense danger when making them.
    In turn I offered him to pray to him more often, to make him part of my pantheon and to record our pact, his orders and my journey.

And then I proceeded to call upon him for the third time. As I called upon him I held the pact in my hands and I felt a cold breeze run under my hands. When he arrived he asked me to go through the pact again and asked me to explain in detail what I desired. When I was done recounting my desires he simply agreed to everything I asked and offered him. A part of me was scared of what this pact would mean for me. Even though this wasn’t my first pact I ever made I felt uncertain and a bit afraid. But another part of me felt happy that he accepted and I could sense that he was pleased by it and that he would not betray my trust.

One thing he explicitly requested from me was that I keep the pact close to me at all times. Very unusual considering I was told to discard, burn or hide every other pact I ever made (admittingly most of them did not come to past).

Let’s see where the journey takes us now…

10 Likes