A note on Tarot, in regard to Shemhamphoresh, Qlippoth, Kaballah, and Goetia

Crowley wrote up a description of his drawings of Qlippothic genii and mercurial spirits, as well as illustrated goetia.
Angels and Demons both occupy 72 places in the zodiac, which are associated woth minor arcana cards.
Qabalah, and Qlippoth, it is useful to know the tree of life diagram and paths, as the major arcana fall into place here. This lets you know which entities you work with and where your reading lies based on their tree sphere.

When you do a reading, by the tree of life points occupied, you can even derive a sigil.

My point is, is that angels and demons may want to talk with you, or are involved, as revealed by tarot readings with major and minor arcana cards.

2 Likes

Yes that is true. Although usually the Genii of the House of Mercury and the Genii of the Qliphoth are specifically assigned to the Major Arcana, while the Goetia Demons and Shem Angels are assigned to the Minor Arcana. The 7 Olympic Spirits are also assigned to a few of the Major Arcana cards. Then there are also various Djinn, and otherwise, Greek deities, Roman deities, Egyptian deities, Hindu deities, And if I’m not mistaken, Enochian spirits are assigned to every card in the Tarot… So it’s best to specify which pantheon you wish to work with before divining which spirits to work with.

1 Like

If you vibrate one of the nodes or sephiroths on the tree of life how do you banish or uninvoke one of the sephiroths?

1 Like

Im not sure what you mean by vibrating the sephiroth, but you would probably do an invoking hexagram of the planet or sign for the one you intend to work with. You can banish all the other the same way, but invoking one over and over again will probably give greater gain. My neophyte opinion :slight_smile:

You would do an invoking hexagram of the planet in order to uninvoke the planet?

1 Like

No, you banish the planet you intend to uninvoke, or simply leep invoking the planet you intend to invoke, preferably Sol.

1 Like

How do you banish the planet

1 Like

You follow the Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram for the planet you choose to banish.

Going back on topic, the LM DuQuette Ceremonial Magic Tarot deck is great, since it has on the minor cards the goetic seals and angel names for am and pm, then on the majors has the Mercurial and qlippothic genii. The book for it is also a great resource if you dont want the deck.

Also on the inverse tree, Karlssons Qlippothic and Goetic Magic book is a great resource as well, especially if you are trying to climb or traverse the qlippoth.

2 Likes

When I was first gifted with a tarot deck from my Sister, I was ecstatic. My Dad not so much. Anyway, I learned Tarot via the booklet that came with it, reading out the analysis of the first Celtic Cross spread.
The Golden Dawn and the Magus used to jump out at me from a bookstore shelf in the 80;s every time I walked by them looking for D&D stuff. Good old Borders.
Anyway, the GD uses a specific version of the tree of life, found in any golden dawn or modern magic book.
There are 22 Major keys.
Each card, no matter Major, Court or Minor is symbolic but assigned at the same time by the author.
In the 22 letters of the Hebrew Alphabet, the Rider Waite and associated decks were given these attributes, even the Thoth and Ceremonial Magick decks were the same if not very similar.
The Major arcana is what I would work with first.
Realize that the 22 cards are associated with elements, zodiac, or planets:
Letter Means Gematria Value Card Association
Aleph - Ox - 1 - The Fool 0 - Elemental Air
Beth - House - 2 - The Magician I - Mercury
Gimel - House - 3 - The High Priestess II - Luna
Daleth - Door - 4 - The Empress III - Venus
Heh - Window - 5 - The Emperor IV - Aries
Vav - Nail - 6 - The Hierophant V - Taurus
Zain - Sword - 7 - The Lovers VI - Gemini
Cheth - Fence/Enclosure - 8 - The Chariot VII - Cancer
Teth - Serpent - 9 - Strength/Lust VIII - Leo
Yod - Hand - 10 - The Hermit IX - Virgo
Kaph - Fist - 20 - Wheel of Fortune - Jupiter
Lamed - Whip/Ox Goad - 30 - Justice XI - Libra
Mem - House - 40 - The Hanged Man XII - Elemental Water
Nun - House - 50 - Death XIII - Scorpio
Samekh - House - 60 - Temperance XIV - Sagittarius
Ayin - Eye/Foutain - 70 - The Devil XV - Capricorn
Peh - Mouth - 80 - The Blasted Tower XVI - Mars
Tzaddi - Fishhook - 90 - The Star XVII - Aquarius
Qoph - Back of Head - 100 - The Moon XVIII - Pisces
Resh - Head not a head - 200 - The Sun XIX - Sol
Shin - Tooth - 300 - Judgement XX - Elemental Fire
Tav - Cross/Seal - 400 - The World XXI - Saturn/Elemental Earth

Hope this chart helps you.
Look at the cards and which way they face.
Timing is best answered by someone else.
Then tackle Court Cards, then Minors. Minors can be very very powerful.

1 Like

Yes Duquettes Tarot of ceremonial magick is superb.

Im reading karlssens book now and that is out of this world.

2 Likes