A night of magic and reclamation

Greetings all…

I am embarking on a night of “magic” and reclamation…
I have just come to a point that I am putting my foot down in life and going after what I deserve and not letting chance or circumstance rule my life any longer…

I have grown weary of watching things that I love, things I go after start off in a miraculous way, then always turn to shit, disappointment and sadness…

SO … I declare on this day, I feel moved by Lucifer and the energy he has seemed to give me, and the Norse Gods that I will on this night strive to have what I want in my heart…

All I ask is for your positive energies good people…
I have to say I have been very surprised as a Veteran in the Heathen community to come to a place such as this and find such caring, giving and kind souls to interact with.

As an Odinist and a professed member in a major org got so tired of all the infighting, back biting and strife within that community nation wide, I got burned out on it all and went solitary with my Gods, but newly acknowledging Lucifer in my life has opened new energies and for lack of a better word feeling of positive energy and drive…

On this night I ask for all the positive energies I can get as this is a matter of the heart, and I deserve this…

I am not using coercion of any kind, just heavy meditation and intent to turn a situation around as it were…

Again thank you all for your kindness and help…

Chris “Teufelhund OR”

5 Likes

Well that was the most intense thing I have ever felt or done… wow… it even ended up with me bumping the table spilling some Ale and candle wax lol… Eh it adds to it all, character as it were. I got a chuckle out of it…
BUT…powerful energy indeed :slight_smile:

I am left with a warm feeling and a sort of euphoria and powerful energy, I feel happy and content…

Lovely ritual. So mote it be!