A new beginning

I was heavily involved in evocation for a couple of years and then i had doubts and quit.

I must admit i did have a lot of sucess but all of it could be passed off as coincidence by a skeptic and rightfully so.

I learnt everything i know from Eric in 2016.

I realised today i owe it to myself to see if this is actually real or not.

The only spirit that use to make things happen (move objects around, and had a lot of sucess ritually) was King Paimon.

I have made a vow with myself that i will devote myself to magick until 2030 and if i am not convinced i will leave it alone completely.

I will document my journey here.

I have to confess after all these years my life has been slowly forming into the life i asked for all those years ago and today i asked myself, was this the work of the spirits like Sun’tal’ock? or just my subconscious mind shaping my life? Who knows aye?

Any suggestions on where to start would be great.

Thank you.

Also, what happened to Eric?

Welcome @FabianAntoninus

Where are you from?

How long did you you practice?

Were you following any specific system or tradition?

What exactly are you looking to achieve? Before we can provide direction, it would be helpful to know where your interest lies.

If you mean EA Koetting, then nothing happened to him. He had some troubles with some haters, and got banned from YouTube, but you can find him on Odysee now.

2 Likes

Aus!

3 years and no but i was looking into the Enochian system.

What about you?

My interest would be to experience the rapture and crossroads. Eric told me thats where you really get powerful results and can actually see, smell and hear the spirit with all your senses.

Supposedly everything goes black and then the incense smoke starts to glow and the spirit forms in it.

You see, i never had the discipline for meditation or the patience at the time so i think i will start with meditation.

Were you able to get into the TGS? The rapture state that EA talks about is nothing but a state of deep trance.

Absolutley i could.

Eventually i got into such a deep trance my eyes kept slowly closing and it felt like i was about to fall asleep.

I got astounding internal dialog but i kept thinking it wasn’t actually me towards the end and i actually felt like i was developing phsycosis or schizophrenia.

Have you had this crossroads experience with a spirit?

I had been getting constant dialog 24/7 in my head and would just talk to it all day.

1 Like

I’ve been practicing on and off for about 30 years. Started with the Golden Dawn system, and then moved into Enochian, with a short detour into Thelema, then into Hermetics. Got my hands on a second edition of EA Koetting’s Works of Darkness back in 2008 or so, and have been using his basic system ever since.

Yes, I have, though not with every evocation.

2 Likes

Can i ask you something? Do you get an intense pressure in your head if a powerful spirit is around?

Yes, I get pressure in my head if any strong energy is around.

1 Like

Its good to be back in buisness then. :sunglasses:

I am currently doing preparatory immersion on King Paimon and holy shit the presence and presure in my head is instantaneous.

Also communication and flashes of him.

2 Likes

Whats the manifestation base for if the spirit doesn’t physically appear? Have you had a physical appearance?

The spirit does physically appear, but you still need to be in an altered state to see and hear it. If someone was to walk in on the evocation, they wouldn’t see anything in the incense smoke, even though the demon is standing right there.

1 Like

Hello, I am also the new forum.

1 Like

Welcome @ayzal00 Please introduce yourself properly in the correct place. Click the link here and tell us about yourself.