A mini discussion with Duke Zepar

Here’s a small conversation that I had with Duke Zepar a couple of hours ago and I hope its useful to you folks, at least to an extent.

1.Duke Zepar, Impart me your secrets on how i can be successful with women.

Ans:Confidence is Key, so is inner game. Once you’ve mastered inner game, the secrets will be revealed to you. Practise daily, without fear for he who conquers fear conquers the world. Do not be like the rest of the men, idiotic and cowardly. Be like me. A soldier. No fear in your heart.

2.How does a woman’s mind work in general when it comes to sex and romance?

Ans: Women are like water. Emotional, little creatures. He who masters women can master the world.

Me:Ok, but how actually does her mind work?

Ans: Women crave sex, make no doubt about that. Do not be fooled by their outward appearance. All women crave sex. Women are sensual and slow, as opposed to men who are happy with a quick fix. Tame her mind and you can tame her body.

3.What are the triggers that can be used in a casual conversation to arouse sexual desire in a girl, regardless of how conservative she may be?

Ans: Feed the mind with eroticism. Feed slow, sensual thoughts.

Me: Alright, but how exactly do i go about ‘feeding’ her mind?

Ans: Talk softly, gaze into her eyes,never look at her chest or other body parts. Show her the respect she deserves and in time, She’ll be yours.

Then I went into some personal issues that I’ve excluded here.

1. How can one be the best in approaching random, hot women and hooking up with them for either dates for for sex? What should one do specifically to achieve that?

Ans: Master yourself. As I’ve mentioned, master yourself and you master the world. Follow up with mundane activities as well. There’s a ton of resources available to you, make use of that.

5.Can you name on concept that most men overlook when trying to approach women to get laid?

Ans: The women’s emotions. They forget that women are highly emotional creatures and attempt to shove their cocks down their throat, which does not work at all and often ends horribly.

What do you guys think about this ‘talk’ I had with the Duke? I’m still in the ‘could-this-be-my-mind’ stage and I hope you guys would be able to help me out whether this was legit or it was simply me talking to myself.
Have a great day.

Pazuzu

12 Likes

No Problem, I am indeed looking for honest answers so that I can work on my sticking points. Thank you.

Actually… A better idea is Super Confidence. When you are Super confident, and have a dominant vibe…a girl will respect you much more and Yes you can take a swipe at her boobs and crotch even with a lingering stare for wuite a few moment and easily get away with it…in my experience just about all the time… This is because hou come across as more sexual than say creepy. Women LOVE men who are confident…its like something that is dying oit that they long for.

I’ve never talked to Duke Zepar,so I cannot speak from experience.

However,I highly disagree with adhi69,in that regard.Spirits,are weird,and they state obvious,a lot,simply because that’s the easiest way for them to verbalize a long chain of thought impressions that is their real language.

So,just because Zepar gives advice like ‘‘make a woman feel special’’ and ‘‘stop staring at her chest’’ doesn’t necessarily make his advice any less valid.This is why,when approaching spirits,and even humans,it’s best to be as humble as you can.Consider yourself to be the stupidest person in the room,and you will learn the most,because you’ll be most open to it.

So I don’t think the conversation was imaginary.If you opened a sigil,if you dropped into a theta-gamma sync,if the sigil lit up,if the spirit’s voice came through,chances are that that IS the spirit,without a doubt,and you weren’t talking to yourself.

Or maybe I’m just cuckoo!

Actually,I’ve been meaning to ask similar questions to the spirits of the Fourth Kingdom of Flame,all of who specialize in the field of love magic,so does anyone wanna hear from them?

Also,I’m not exactly interested in casual sex,so I’m not really going to be talking about that with these spirits.Plus,most of these spirits are super-angelic,so it’s better not to ask them for that.

1 Like

I wanted to follow up on my comment with taking a swipe at a girl. What I actually meant was to not necessarily go around staring at womens crotches. What I really meant is that when you are super confident and dominant it opens up more doors where you normally couldnt do things…which includes oggling a girls goods…fyi it isnt actually oggling so much as “looking.” GET THIS because this is about MENTAL STATE CONTROL and PRESENCE which will be subtle at first, but at higher energy levels it will not be so subtle at higher energy levels of your auric vibrations interacting with the world. Will every girl act the same? No. But there are many fish in the sea…so dont be discouraged, because if a girl turns you down it means she is hardly worth the time and just move on as there is always one more worthy of your cause…who is smarter, more well off (less needy), more beautiful, more sexual in nature, more Adventurous, more interesting, has better Emotional values like generousity (esp in the sexual department) etc.

I know a dude who looks like a straight up bum who manages to attract women of high stature and physical attractiveness with ease. How does he do it? Well he went on FB, found girls who looked good to him, and messaged them saying, “Hey, I’m GOD!! How about we get up with one another.” In less than an hour, he had 30 replies, all of which showed an almost mythical attraction to him, and before I know it he is breaking up with his then-current lady, heading to Chicago, and living with this female martial arts instructor who owned 3 schools, lives in a decked-out house, and was quite decent-looking.

Bad news? They broke up. Did it matter? No, because now he lives with a millionaire model who does ol’ school fashion shoots in Marilyn Monroe style photography. I’m telling you, the shit made no sense at all, but he had focused on primarily energy work for most of his spiritual work, and from what I can understand has never really done stuff like evocation. But because of that experience with energy, and a purely throw-doubt-to-the-wind mentality, he was picking up women who were not only attractive, but extremely successful and materially secure.

It’s literally the most ridiculous thing I had seen at the time, and I think that even with the stuff I am doing right now, it’s till the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. I didn’t even have the gumption to try what he was doing hahaha, but confidence can’t be overlooked.

In response to Biosynth’s remarks, it really does depend on the woman. There is a somewhat famous “sexpert” author, by the name of David Shade. He asserts that most women are sexually submissive and that one must be a “masterful lover” and command her in the bedroom. Being a bisexual woman, I was curious enough to fork out a couple of hundred for his “Give Women Wild Screaming Orgasms” book and multi CD set.
The actual sex techniques therein are very good and I took delicious advantage of the information. However, if I was fucking a man and he commanded me to “CUM NOW!”, I would probably laugh and say, “Somewhere you need to be?” It wouldn’t turn me on. I can’t speak for “most women”, I just know that I’m not primarily submissive. In one of the CDs, a man in one of Shade’s workshops asks what to do in the case of a dominant woman. Shade almost sounded nervous, when he gave the vague response, “Just do everything she says!” I laugh at most people who try to dominate me.
I can be submissive if I choose to be. If I deem a person worthy, then worshipping them sexually is my greatest joy. I have to choose the person in that instance and if they were to persue me, they might find it difficult.
Back to the conversation with Zepar, I believe it’s legit. Common sense bares repeating, when people won’t listen. I would add that it may be natural for a hetero man, when he meets an attractive woman, to be more interested in what’s between her legs, than what’s between her ears. Don’t make it obvious, guys! The woman who sees thru you will either spit on you or play you like the babe in the AC/DC song, “The Jack”, all the while you think you’re playing her (my favourite game, heh heh!) Climbing off the soapbox in my 6" stilettos.

2 Likes

Seduction is a case by case basis. I really wouldnt judge an author based on solely on what they wrote. I know just about any person can be dominated, where domination ismt always about whips and chains or bdsm. I once screwed a hard core lesbian with like a madters in some sort of empowered women or lesbian type studies. For whatever reason I guess it was because she wanted it hard. She was some hardcore black woman. People are strange where they may seem dominant and not about what you are about, so I would attribute this similar to the Strength tarot card. People really could be surprising amd change over a period of time or in an instant. Seduction is a case by case basis.

I second what Barbarasboy said. Everyone thinks there are all these limitations to love spells. Yes you can do and experience zome ridiculous things out there where “experts” claim limitations and judgement on the magick sphere as I have seen in forums. I just ignore them as they are not valuable to me as they are simply parasites taking up Space. One should just simply go prove it to themselves. Ive done plenty of interesting Energetic Experiments.

It is only that one guh in a million of a one percenter whom will make it big. Let the rest burn and fail.

2 Likes

[quote=“Biosynth, post:8, topic:6390”]Seduction is a case by case basis. I really wouldnt judge an author based on solely on what they wrote. I know just about any person can be dominated, where domination ismt always about whips and chains or bdsm. I once screwed a hard core lesbian with like a madters in some sort of empowered women or lesbian type studies. For whatever reason I guess it was because she wanted it hard. She was some hardcore black woman. People are strange where they may seem dominant and not about what you are about, so I would attribute this similar to the Strength tarot card. People really could be surprising amd change over a period of time or in an instant. Seduction is a case by case basis.

I second what Barbarasboy said. Everyone thinks there are all these limitations to love spells. Yes you can do and experience zome ridiculous things out there where “experts” claim limitations and judgement on the magick sphere as I have seen in forums. I just ignore them as they are not valuable to me as they are simply parasites taking up Space. One should just simply go prove it to themselves. Ive done plenty of interesting Energetic Experiments.

It is only that one guh in a million of a one percenter whom will make it big. Let the rest burn and fail.[/quote]

Hahaha, the lesbian pull… although I didn’t go through with it because I wasn’t actually trying for that woman, I got about 8 cases in the past 5 months of some lesbian coming at me hard for some of “The D”. Unless people are really, REALLY aware of themselves, it can be rather esy to attract ANYONE, even those who you don’t try for. That being said, I am extremely grateful that I haven’t been approached by gay men since starting magick and having attraction buffs placed in me.

I wanted to update on the Confidence Factor in relation to Energy Work.

When your confident its attractive. When you project it energetically and it becomes a Spirit of a Confident and Dominant Vibe that takes a life on all its own it isn’t just a mood or a mental state… its a Spirit of yourself that your cultivating. a personality. Confidence+Dominance+Energywork = The Master of the Universe

The reason women like confident men has actually got nothing to do with submission or dominance, it’s because we suspect that:

1. confident men like themselves, and that assessment indicates that they’re generally likeable - people who DON’T like themselves, sad to say, usually have good reason to feel that way, and have adopted that self-assessment through repeated dislike from others;

2. confident men can handle rejection, and therefore won’t become a threat to our very lives - something the PUA community emphasise with the stuff about looking at your watch or making it clear you have to leave soon on a first approach;

3. everyone wants a partner who adds to their lives, even if it’s just for a one-nighter, and confident people seem to have things going on and maybe can enhance our life in the way some mumbling self-aware guy doesn’t have.

I agree with Arcane’s assessment in general on the opening post, and with Duke Zepar that women crave sex as much as men, so you don’t need to trick a woman to get her into bed for casual sex, just don’t set off her creep-alarm, be honest about what you want (plenty more fish in the sea if you meet one who doesn’t want the same thing), and respect yourself and her.

Accept the possibility that her night with you will be one of the memories that she brings out to gloat over, when she’s 86 years old and wearing diapers… :wink:

3 Likes

If she’s wearing diapers by the time she’s 86, you can count me out of the pursuit in the first place!

I have to agree with Arcane, though I haven’t worked with Duke Zepar personally either.

I would definitely like to hear from them.

[quote=“Arcane, post:4, topic:6390”]I’ve never talked to Duke Zepar,so I cannot speak from experience.

However,I highly disagree with adhi69,in that regard.Spirits,are weird,and they state obvious,a lot,simply because that’s the easiest way for them to verbalize a long chain of thought impressions that is their real language.

So,just because Zepar gives advice like ‘‘make a woman feel special’’ and ‘‘stop staring at her chest’’ doesn’t necessarily make his advice any less valid.This is why,when approaching spirits,and even humans,it’s best to be as humble as you can.Consider yourself to be the stupidest person in the room,and you will learn the most,because you’ll be most open to it.

So I don’t think the conversation was imaginary.If you opened a sigil,if you dropped into a theta-gamma sync,if the sigil lit up,if the spirit’s voice came through,chances are that that IS the spirit,without a doubt,and you weren’t talking to yourself.

Or maybe I’m just cuckoo!

Actually,I’ve been meaning to ask similar questions to the spirits of the Fourth Kingdom of Flame,all of who specialize in the field of love magic,so does anyone wanna hear from them?

Also,I’m not exactly interested in casual sex,so I’m not really going to be talking about that with these spirits.Plus,most of these spirits are super-angelic,so it’s better not to ask them for that.[/quote]

As of now I can’t ‘hear’ the spirit’s voice in my head apart from the influx of thoughts. During evocations of Zepar, I use a clay amulet, containing his sigil, that has been imbued with his essence as a focal point during the rite. Nonetheless, I will try again till I actually ‘hear’ his voice.

I really appreciate the input of useful information as well as constructive criticism to better myself. Thank you folks.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:11, topic:6390”]The reason women like confident men has actually got nothing to do with submission or dominance, it’s because we suspect that:

1. confident men like themselves, and that assessment indicates that they’re generally likeable - people who DON’T like themselves, sad to say, usually have good reason to feel that way, and have adopted that self-assessment through repeated dislike from others;

2. confident men can handle rejection, and therefore won’t become a threat to our very lives - something the PUA community emphasise with the stuff about looking at your watch or making it clear you have to leave soon on a first approach;

3. everyone wants a partner who adds to their lives, even if it’s just for a one-nighter, and confident people seem to have things going on and maybe can enhance our life in the way some mumbling self-aware guy doesn’t have.

I agree with Arcane’s assessment in general on the opening post, and with Duke Zepar that women crave sex as much as men, so you don’t need to trick a woman to get her into bed for casual sex, just don’t set off her creep-alarm, be honest about what you want (plenty more fish in the sea if you meet one who doesn’t want the same thing), and respect yourself and her.

Accept the possibility that her night with you will be one of the memories that she brings out to gloat over, when she’s 86 years old and wearing diapers… ;)[/quote]

What if I want an 86 year old woman? :slight_smile:

its crazy ive seen this time and time again. great post hope to talk to duke zepar

Yea you should :). All the best in your endeavours Baphomet.

I have a question, what is his view on abusing women and respecting them, also does he believe in love?

Welcome @Eccentric_Trash It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3