A Message from King Paimon

King Paimon you are amazing and I love you! Hail King Paimon!!

2 Likes

Did i do something wrong or offended you, your highness :sob:

Its like i cant talk to you anymore :sob:

2 Likes

He’s still with you I can tell, his presence can feel more prominent at times than others in my personal experience. I just wanted to reassure you :black_heart:

2 Likes

Save the great king Paimon!!!

1 Like

Thanks for your kind word, its really encouraging me to evoke the king again.

3 times i tried to open his sigil and it didnt change at all, the sigil wont open like it used to… and there’s only silence in my mind.

It break my heart for a moment :sob:

2 Likes

You know one of the easiest ways I actually opened his sigil was via an online one ( specifically the red one ) and gazed until it started to blur / pulse.

Then I drew it later on to emphasis it, you might find this helps you instead :black_heart:

I’ve been debating on getting to know King Paimon, so I take it this means go ahead. I tried to evoke Him last night and didn’t get a response, I was exhausted though so kind of got the feeling it was a not right now and not that He didn’t hear me.

3 Likes

He’s beautiful! When you’re tired it can be even harder to notice, he can be subtle in his energy / presence. Best to do it when you’re feeling at your best and at your most perceptive :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

Hail and welcome!

Working with him on something right now. Just logged in for the first time in a while and saw that this was in my notifications.

Read you loud and clear beloved King. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Can’t evoke, but maybe I’ll petition him.

Salve King Paimon :crown:
Linan Tasa Jedan Paimon

4 Likes

Ave Rex Paimon !!!
:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:
He’s amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

How does one speak to Paimon? I tried chanting his enn for a bit but something told me that wasn’t a good idea. I felt pain. Not intense, but pain. What’s more, the pressure on my eye began to increase and streak down my face.

1 Like

You can do the old put a copy of the demons seal under your pillow and go to bed. I cannot guarantee pleasant dreams (in fact with King Paimon, you probably won’t like them.) But, yeah, you can really get in contact with him and he is eager to communicate with you (if only to tell you not to waste his time with whatever you were going to ask him.) :neutral_face::slightly_frowning_face::sleeping:

4 Likes

He is a Powerful King, I love him save the Great King Paimon, always grateful to you !!!

3 Likes

Hail King Paimon!

Will do king paimon. Thank you for your guidance

1 Like

horny occultists be like

1 Like

Lmaooooo. It’s just after reading many books that I feel to better a relationship/bond/assistance with any daemon it’s best to show respect and stand in my place rather than worship .

2 Likes