Hail King Paimon

3 Likes

Oh happy day clicks heels

HAIL THE KING :snake::fire::fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Well that’s not creepy at all.

All respect to King Paimon.

13 Likes

I love King Paimon to infinity and beyond! Thank you for sharing this message!

4 Likes

Hail King Paimon

2 Likes

hail king paimon!

2 Likes

:rofl: I see this after I decide to take a break from evoking/invoking to just focus on reading! Running low on energy! :kissing_heart: love king paimon

Hail King Paimon

3 Likes

Hail King Paimon and all his glory.

4 Likes

I think in retrospect he means, “my children,” in a way. Not as a way to think us as lesser or anything like that.

6 Likes

Best motivation ever.

4 Likes

:heart:️Oh King Paimon i love you! You know this my King!!!:crown:

4 Likes

Hail King Paimon.

May his kingdom never fall, and many many more people come to know this wondrous being. All hail King paimon.

4 Likes

I see calling us ‘children’ as a term of endearment; it’s antiquated and very formal, but I don’t feel it was meant to think of us as lesser. He is speaking as a father, a professor to us.
(just my take on the message)

3 Likes

I ask only for guidance in acquiring vast knowledge. I wish only to understand

3 Likes

I give etsrnal respect for King Paimon, one day, i shall see him upon his throne of cobras, and he will greet me as a lost brother, until then, my journey continues.

1 Like

I have heard that he brings many others with him and many offerings are required. Can you clarify about this or ask him about this?

Also I have an altar to Buddha and Kuan Yin,would this bother him or those he brings? (See picture below)

I use shelves as altars but they are in the same room.

Thank you :pray:.

Ps: let him know that I’d love to speak to him and work with him but I want to be respectful

4 Likes

Hail King paimon King of the people loved by all

4 Likes

Hail King Paimon

1 Like