A message from Asmoday

Earlier today I had an experience that I’d like to share with you because I’m sure it will help at least one person on here.

So, it’s Sunday and I took a nap at around 12:00. When I woke up it was pitch black outside, so I was like “Damn, did I sleep that long?”. There were weird symbols on my walls that I did not intellectually understand. They were all blacked out until some of them started to light up. I was confused but in my dazed state I knew that I could understand them because they were meant for me to understand.
And so I whispered “Can you read it for me, please” and the information contained in the symbols that were glowing flooded my mind.

The first symbol revealed a vivid image of a middle-aged man in his car… dead. He died due to a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Then the image disappeared and the symbol stopped glowing. Following this, other symbols on the wall started to glow and so I asked again “could you read this out loud, please”.

The second symbol revealed a voice in my mind. It sounded like a man from an old recording saying "It’s not that he didn’t progress spiritually, it’s only that he never let go of that idea"

Then the voice disappeared and the symbol stopped glowing. After this a bunch of symbols on my wall started to form a circle and spin faster and faster. And as it spun the symbols transformed into letters of the English alphabet and formed the word "BETTYDOTEOSOLMA"

I still have no idea what that means…

After this, everything faded away and the darkness outside turned to light.
Turns out… it was the middle of the day. It was never really dark out, in fact, it was 13:00 so only 1 hour had passed. What a bizarre experience.

How do I know it was Asmoday’s doing? I am currently working with him and this was basically a very personalized message.

The message I received boils down to this (I think)

There are two ways to find happiness in life:

1. Give up on your dreams and settle for mediocrity
    or
  2. Have a dream and put in the work to manifest it

The man from the first symbol had a dream but didn’t walk the distance and that led him to suicide.

As for that “BETTYDOTEOSOLMA” from earlier… I have no clue what to make of it.

Anyway, thanks for reading. I wish you all the best in your lives :slight_smile:

Hail Asmoday

7 Likes

I think this message is also for me

As i opened BLAG and saw this on top , i felt i can relate to it , this was something i wanted to hear

Soo thanks for putting it out !!

:clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

Somewhere around the time you were having this vision, I was thinking about the show Father Ted. It’s a British Comedy from the 90s about Catholics. I’d recommend seeing it. It’s on the Roku Channel.

Anyway, I came to the realization that the main character is not happy with his life as a priest. Hell, an early episode suggests that he was forced into it. He secretly dreams of fame, luxury, and many earthly things priests are technically not supposed to want. But is trapped in a life he considers mediocre and unfulfilling, both figuratively and literally. He was sent a parish on a small island named Craggy Rock. And I thought I lived in the middle of nowhere.

The show has him interacting with other priests. Among the two he lives with; one is an idiot and the other is an old pervert who is addicted to alchohol. He constantly spouts the words “Feck, Arse, Drink, and Girls.” Other priest characters tend to either play the roles of rivals, annoyances, or bullies. The show’s lighthearted, but there’s clearly misbehavior, spite, greed, and selfishness among “God’s Representatives.” Hell, the show tends to actually punish people for being priests for who knows what reason. One becomes a hippy. Another gets a holy rock shoved up his ass. And several die.

It basically tells me that humans are made for worldly pursuits, and the seeking of religion is something of an illusion. And yet, some are trapped in this illusion with no foreseeable way out. All represented by a disgruntled priest who still holds dreams of worldly pleasures and has a tendency to plot and scheme his way either into opportunities to satisfy his self-interests, or just to avoid getting into trouble.

All I’m saying is that what you shared reminded me of this thought.

Best of Father Fintan Stack - YouTube

Here’s a clip

1 Like

Same here, !! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes