A Magical Empire

What the hell is an empire in the magical sense?

I interpret it literally, one becomes an emperor (usually on the astral, those kinds of regimes are disliked by humans nowadays) and rules a kingdom.

Is there some deeper meaning I’m completely bypassing here?

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:1, topic:2926”]What the hell is an empire in the magical sense?

I interpret it literally, one becomes an emperor (usually on the astral, those kinds of regimes are disliked by humans nowadays) and rules a kingdom.

Is there some deeper meaning I’m completely bypassing here?[/quote]I think so, yes. I interpret it, from EA’s writings, as perfecting every part of your own life in whatever way you desire. It is taking complete and total control over, and responsibility for, your existence. It has nothing to do with “ruling” over anything except your personal universe. Why would you want an imaginary kingdom on the astral, when you can build you own version of the perfect life here, where it counts?

I always DO take things very literally.

Apologies for the confusion.

Nothing wrong with taking things literally. Fundamentalist Christians do it all the time :slight_smile: If you DO want a literal empire, the modern version would be ruling over something like Berkshire-Hathaway, a multi billion dollar conglomerate that is made up of other companies, or " smaller states and provinces." You would have absolute power over many, many lives :slight_smile:

Yeah, but for a scientist, writer, and mage? It’s a little embarrassing lol.

And I don’t want an empire. I asked out of curiosity (it’s sheer).

Much prefer to work on meself.

You already have an empire, a persons godform will have spirits serving it, you have a godform even if you don’t know how to access it.

Interesting point, defectron.

Bookmarking this for future reference.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:5, topic:2926”]Yeah, but for a scientist, writer, and mage? It’s a little embarrassing lol.

And I don’t want an empire. I asked out of curiosity (it’s sheer).

Much prefer to work on meself.[/quote]I know what you mean. I am a creative, artistic type, myself and have absolutely no interest in business. That is not what my empire will be built of.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:1, topic:2926”]What the hell is an empire in the magical sense?

Is there some deeper meaning I’m completely bypassing here?[/quote]

From my experience it means, don’t ask for it unless you know. Because this is one of those things you can’t go ahead and ask for from spirit unless you’re ready to receive. There is no exorcism and no banishing that will ever save you from this. Having asked for it myself, and not putting myself in a place where I could pursue it, I have found that spirits can painfully re arrange your life in a way that will make you walk away from the smouldering ashes of what you thought of as your life, with a very unique kind of “fuck it, let it blow that shit away like dust in the wind so I can build the enduring empire, that I really wanted in my dreams, instead of worshiping the obstacles in life which were holding me, and 99% of the planet also.” kind of thing. It’s also very dangerous, so it’s not to be taken lightly.

My last email asking E.A. if there was any way to stop what I had in set in motion, he literally channeled spirits that told me that I had to accept what I begged for, or I could “appear” to run away from this working till I end up in the grave.

He echoed something I was told by someone in his Inner Circle just days prior.

“THE ONLY WAY OUT, IS THROUGH”

It’s not one of those things you can end up saying, I feel like giving up on it because it got really hard, it’s like saying, I’m going to do it because I want to have all of this now, I want it so bad that I’m going to attain god consciousness, and ask godlike beings for it, and THEY WILL DELIVER, this isn’t something to take lightly, depending on who you call and your paradigm this will violently shake things up quite a bit.

If you ask from something capable, it will send shockwaves through the universe that will make the most powerful spirits notice what you’ve done, in ways you are not prepared for or expecting, and my personal gnosis has shown me this can take very strange twists.

In the words of a very wise magician, sometimes you do magick and find that by doing the magick you have changed your universe, and the universe you live in, isn’t the one you want to be in. Save yourself the trouble and change yourself first if you’re wise, then do your magick for what you really want, otherwise you’ll be doing things the long way around.

And you don’t want to be like me asking for multiple empires unless you want to serve as a disclaimer to others for why they should not do the same, unless they can fully devote themselves and never intend to stop until the working finishes.

Best of Luck,
&
Thank You For Your Time,
-Frater Apotheosis

1 Like

That’s a very good point, Frater A. I would assume that spirits would do SOMETHING along those lines, but not to that extent.

And I wasn’t asking because I wanted one: I was asking if there was some sort of meaning I was missing.

You guys clarified this for me, so thanks!