A Little Yuletide Advice from Odin

Hello everyone! Hope your holiday season is going swimmingly. I wanted to share some thins that Odin has been telling me during my meditations on Him. Yesterday night I was feeling down in the dumps and I decided to meditate on Odin whilst listening to some Wardruna. I dropped into a deep theta state and just as the bliss of much needed relaxation began to set in, I began to hear Odin. “Everything you’ve ever experienced and will experience operates in a cycle. No feeling or situation is permanent. Some cycles are prosperous. Some cycles are as cold as winter. Knowing this allows you some power of the cycles. The cycles begin with a sense of freshness but end when you no longer grow from them. These cycles act as opportunities for growth and experience. Even in the darkest nights and cycles can knowledge and wisdom be gained.” I stopped meditating and began to think about what the Allfather had said. It all made sense. To grow you must experience chaos and to truly experience chaos you must know order. Nothing good lasts forever. The same with anything negative. Hapiness and sadness are just emotional cycles.

1 Like

And Odin would know about cycles, as the entire Norse Mythos is based upon that very fact. You received some good wisdom there, FraterMagni.

[quote=“Audsynn, post:2, topic:8980”]And Odin would know about cycles, as the entire Norse Mythos is based upon that very fact. You received some good wisdom there, FraterMagni.[/quote] This was definetly valuable to me. Odin has always been a good mentor and ally. I’m sure I’ll have more to share.