headache and nasua plus i feel a little weak, idk y tbh

3 Likes

Yeah, that would have me concerned too.

Have you taken your temp?

no, but actually you reminded me lol, but i dont think i have a fever

2 Likes

Check that first

1 Like

i just did, its good, no corona, ive actually gone to get checked some time ago and i was negative

now im watching a movie about bullying, brings back memories

3 Likes

Take care brother… I’ll be home in about an hour if you still want to chat

2 Likes

Have you done any healing work?

1 Like

Not trying to make you scared but “some time ago” means nothing. You can still have it.

6 Likes

im not scared of corona, but yeah probably i might still have it but i dont think so, my dad is doing fine

1 Like

nope, a little weak for that right now, might work with Raphael maybe

4 Likes

I can see Michael facepalming if I die:

“dude you should have deleted your browser history.”

5 Likes

Ah bro, that sucks. Be sure you’re getting enough water. A little baking soda mixed into some can help with nausea, too.

4 Likes

Hopefully, you’re not going to die today :slight_smile:
But I’d still recommend measuring your blood pressure and pulse if you have such an opportunity.

3 Likes

lol we never know

2 Likes

Well, that’s why I said hopefully. I don’t really know you but I don’t want you to die, lol

2 Likes

thank you :slight_smile:

but the interesting thing about Death is no one can escape it, the only time I would willingly walk towards death is if i am plugged into a machine, or if im suffering from some real bad illness, in my country we have euthanasia for that

2 Likes

Oh, euthanasia is such a nice practice imo. Especially if a person is dying in pain. Idk how come it is not allowed everywhere.

You actually made me think about something. I do agree that we don’t know when we will die. However, there were people who did know actually (I’m talking about healthy people here). And they knew a few days prior to their deaths. I wonder why and what exactly made them feel that :thinking: Do you happen to work with necromancy?

1 Like

I don’t work with necromancy no