A little help with vampirism

I have quite a lot of experience with vampires, the fact you think that due to someone sharing something you yourself don’t know says something.

You’re on about some DNA stuff that isn’t a thing, you’re glorifying Renfield’s syndrome.

Could you help me with this a bit? Where do I start from? It’s actually the one thing I was asking, where and how to start? I am from Romania actually, Transylvania area which has a lot of vampire myths or maybe true stories.

Firstly what is it you’re looking for, I assume it’s not the idea of physical vampires no? Or is it?

No, the energy vampirism, first I would like to know if there is a chance that I may not be suited to do it. Or one can just learn the path? and so, where do I start from?

Everyone is passively vampiric, we feed off each other and the environment on a daily basis, our energy system one of it’s functions is to absorb energy and convert it to our own, but also to circulate our energy and release energy back into the environment which the leylines do the same. With energy vampirism you’re going from passive to active, you can feed from tantric energy, emotional energy, environmental energy, or as some few do feed directly from the energy of another.

I would start by reading up on things such as predatory vampirism, maybe the Asetian Bible, among other books, you should also have some level of energy manipulation capabilities.

1 Like

thank you