A Layered New Love Spell

You will need the following:
The four Aces of the Tarot minor arcana, preferably Rider Waite
4 Candles, preferably 2 Black, or 1 Red and 1 Blue; 1 Orange and 1 Violet candle.
Control of emotions and ability to shift one emotion to the other.

Summon all your anger, light the Black/Red Candle, lay down the Ace of Swords (upright) and say:
“With this card, the Ace of Swords, I do cut all cords between me and (name).”

Summon all your love and light heartedness, light the Black/Blue candle, lay down the Ace of Cups (reversed) and say:
“There will no longer be emotional outburst over (name), due to this card, the Ace of Cups reversed.”

Summon all your will and courage, light the Orange candle, lay down the Ace of Wands (upright) and say:
“Without (name) life goes on, someone new will lay their loving hands on me, with this card, the
Ace of Wands.”

Summon all your love and hope, light the Violet candle, lay down the Ace of Coins (upright) and say:
“Life and a new love and heat in their loins for me, with this card, the Ace of Coins.”

9 Likes

Hey @Nightside where did you get this from?

1 Like

I wrote it. Its not set in stone, so if you see areas where it could use correction or enhancement, let me know.

High class stuff, well done. I might come up with a few ideas and bounce them if you’re interested

2 Likes

Please do and thank you both!

1 Like

I love spells with tarot cards !

2 Likes

They’re basically servitors

It makes sense. A lot of lodge initiations will use major arcana, if you’re doing enochian, the aces and court cards make up the tablet of union; the 78 minors have two pairs of demons and angels each. Goetia and Shemhamphoresh.

2 Likes

Can you change the spell to bring an ex back instead of a new love?

It could be revised to do so, but it would take me a day to really analyze it and alter it for a get your ex back spell.
The words of the spell wold have to be revised, names might have to be inserted, the colors of the candles changed, so yes it can be done.

1 Like

Thanks! That’s kind of you!

1 Like

This should sever a relationship the ex has formed and come back to you.

I would try this out. Let me know if either method works. Id like feedback on these spells Ive come up with.

2 Likes

Remember phases of the moon, work waxing to full for the return, waning to new for breakup/cord cutting.

1 Like