A horror movie that gets it right

Hereditary was mf terrible, enough said. Going to watch the void and a dark song rn. Pretty excited because I’m highkey a movie connoisseur, but I haven’t got the chance to see any occult themed movies yet

3 Likes

I agree!

1 Like

Ah, solved the problem… got to watch it tonight. Wow. Loved it. Sure, it was a movie so they had to change it up a bit and spice it up too as not to make it deadly dull boring but all in all, it was very impressive. I cried at the end - without giving it away the depiction of angels was from my experience, spot on. Now I have to watch the void.

1 Like

I loved the depiction of the Holy Guardian Angel in this movie. Totally kick ass. What I imagine Michael to look like (but of course with more splashes of red and green).:laughing:

2 Likes

Ive saw the dark song like 3 Months ago And they give some hint about ábramelin mágic, hereditary i just saw it was good Also the another one is THE VALDEMAR LEGACY its spanish production And we have crowley, h.p lovecroft, bram stoker, chutulu in it And it has 2 parts.

1 Like

Um, The Witch? Lol.

1 Like