A Group Accidental Evocation (But it was indeed a success)

To start things off I would like to thank @CrypticAce54. This is going to be a fairly short post as I’m low on time for the day (Have a quiz). Hopefully, if some of you are out there struggling with belief this can help you. So, @CrypticAce54 and I were sitting in algebra talking, and paging through the Goetia like normal teens do. We went around the the invocation bit at the back, and I started reciting it using King Paimon as the spirit. This was really just out of pure silliness as I had no actual intent on evoking him in school. Sure enough when I got to the part where I started affirming myself as the exorcist @CrypticAce54 wasn’t really feeling it, and started to get a bit overwhelmed. I stopped and immediately after I stopped an incredibly loud timer on someones phone went off. I think this holds some relevancy as it sounded with the bell tower sound effect if I’m correct. I hope I was able to help someone out, and by all means don’t hesitate to tell me your thoughts. I’m always open to new ideas.

2 Likes

Lol, It was fun, for some reason when he started the exorcism part, I felt Lilith start to leave (she has been partially possessing me for a while now) and it hurt so I said stop, cuz I didn’t want her to leave yet. Then the bells went off. And of course we could start to feel King Piamon. It was amazing.

1 Like