A few fae spells later and now mushrooms everywhere

A week and a bit ago I did a few fae spells. Just some self-improvement work.

I’ve been in my place for nearly 4 years and not a mushroom in sight.

Suddenly they are all over the back garden. I don’t feel like this is a coincidence. There are 3 different kinds.

image|320x240 image

For those whom work with the fae, does this mean anything? I can’t actually communicate with spirits so until I’m able to, it’s all trial and error.

Should I leave them? Do I leave an offering?
I’ll have to cut the grass eventually…

I’m guessing it’s neither a good or bad sign. Just a sign they are there?

1 Like

1 Like

It could be a sign or it could be mundane, any vibes or feelings arise from being around them?

3 Likes

I’m not sure what it means, but my Fae leave mushroom circles around some of my plants, particularly my rosebushes and rosemary plants, and my pine tree. I guess it’s like you mentioned, to know they were there maybe?

1 Like

When I dig up the mushrooms, they do it again, so I don’t think it matters if you do the same, inevitably they’ll more than likely come back up

1 Like

Today is the first time I’ve been in the garden since the spells…and I usually bumble in there clumsily. As I went in this time, I was about to tread on where they were and looked down and just saw all these mushrooms. The first thing that came to my mind was “those spells”… whereas normally, I usually try and pass everything off as mundane coincidence.
That’s really the only vibe, other than a feeling of I shouldn’t do anything to them. (Not sure my landlord will love that though)…

1 Like

Ah good. Perhaps at some point, I’ll cut the grass then provided it is not too offensive to them.

1 Like

My reasonable side says it is a good mushroom year (at least where I live).
But then again I always consider mushrooms that appear in my garden as connected to the fae.

Also, to my knowledge it is better to cut the mushrooms than pulling or digging them out if you want them to come back next year.
Oh and, the grass looks fine to me, just wait a little longer, mushrooms age really fast.

3 Likes

Thanks Helena - there’s been nothing like this for 4 years but yes it could well coincide with it being good mushroom weather. It’s just too hot on the heels of my fae work to be a coincidence to me.

Looking closely there are actually 4 different types, not three. Shame I don’t know my way around them better as they look tasty!

2 Likes

Sadly I’m not confident enough to tell you if they’re edible or not, especially from a photo. I always have to ask my father to make sure I won’t poison myself. :laughing:

2 Likes

Lol, one time I had psychedelic mushroom circles in my potted basil plants, so ya be careful haha

2 Likes

Wow. Fae wanted to party with you, clearly @4648Cru :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nah, the ones I have around, are the timid shy types

1 Like

Hiya OP! There are countless fae tribes out there, not just the mythical ones! IME, mushrooms arising out of nowhere is pretty common in such work, when localized to a specific area over a period of developmental time. :slight_smile:

1 Like