A few dreams I had that I have no idea on

Again if this is the wrong place I am sorry. It’s just kinda hard to say where to place this one.

So I have a few dreams that I want to share to see what you guys think of them. The first one I want to go over I had about three dreams almost the same but dealing with the same thing. So in one dream how ever a crow came to me in this thick forest that reminds me what you see in fall. I followed this crow and that’s when I saw this basically blood moon. It was this deep crimson red that turned the sky a pink color from the light. Kinda like this.

This moon was HUGE and every time I dreamt of this moon I would feel like it was a being and this being was trying to communicate to me. At times I see tendrils of energy come off of it. Kinda like this.

This time however the being I guess wanted to form more of a connection so it shot out this red pink orange ball of energy and it came over me. I quickly was being over whelmed by emotion and just how quickly I was opening up my energy. I couldn’t take it anymore so I ran back into the woods. As I ran the crow followed me. I had other dreams the same being but this was the only one “it” did this. The energy from the being wasn’t bad but it was BIG.
The next one I had a few dreams of what I call a midnight eclipse. It looked like the sun but it was dark and it was at night. Every time I have that dream I would wake up so very confused how the hell can a sun not only look like that but be up in the night sky with out shining like it normally would? And no it isn’t like a normal eclipse either. Kinda like this.

So it be interesting to see what you guys have to say about these dreams.

2 Likes

You don’t need to keep opening threads every time you have a question about a dream. You could have posted this to the first thread you made less than half an hour ago.

Plus, we also have this thread:

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m still learning how all this works :x

1 Like

Find an entity assiated with moons and others with crows n others with both camio is one that is associated with crows and hekate is with moons crows and wolves

2 Likes

Definitely felt like it could have been Hekate. I have been working with her for a while now.

1 Like

The visions of day to night or daylight to darkness with various light orbs, moons and a solar eclipse can be a warning there is something missing in your life and confusion as to your path, heading into light or darkness with emotional turmoil.

You may have fears of failure or success and the future outcome that either could bring.

You have magical and other abilities that are waiting to be discovered and developed within you. Your watching an unknown future and want to learn from your past, that you’re putting an end to an old ways in life which are fading, and remember your mistakes so you can learn from them and move forward with what you have learned to success.

1 Like

Thank you and now that I look back this is very true for me at this time.

1 Like