A Doppleganger

Some co-workers of mine saw me the other day in a place that I wasn’t. i know I wasn’t there, because I was at home during the time they said they saw me. Anyway overall its been a pretty eventful week for the occult, alot of odd stuffs been going on , this being the newest example.

Very interesting. If you have the time, check out this chapter from “Autobiography of a Yogi” entitled, “The Saint With Two Bodies”. It may shed some light on the mechanics of what’s going on. Well, I hope it does. It’s a pretty darn awesome ability if you can trigger it at will. Sounds like it would entail the etheric body being able to handle enough energy to almost solidify or give the illusion of being solid to others;

[url=http://www.ananda.org/autobiography/#chap3]You are being redirected...

Crowley had a story about this, where his body of light become so substantial that it developed a consciousness of its own and would visit his friends and family without his knowing. Not sure how much stock I’d put in this, but its interesting at least.

Interesting I have been projecting alot lately though I don’t have any memory of showing up anywhere near where they saw me. Wonder if what Crowley did could be happening here, I suppose I’ll have to wait and see if anyone else sees me.

[quote=“Virdon Djinn, post:2, topic:2034”]Very interesting. If you have the time, check out this chapter from “Autobiography of a Yogi” entitled, “The Saint With Two Bodies”. It may shed some light on the mechanics of what’s going on. Well, I hope it does. It’s a pretty darn awesome ability if you can trigger it at will. Sounds like it would entail the etheric body being able to handle enough energy to almost solidify or give the illusion of being solid to others;

http://www.ananda.org/autobiography/#chap3[/quote]

I’ll have to check that one out, but yeah I certainly havent been knowingly doing it, would be awesome if I was though.

defectron, perhaps you should ask your family about it:

I Simpson - Il Topopiccione

joking aside, if is doable with kriya yoga sure is something we can aim to

dam you defectron! I’m jealous you’re so close to have a threesome with your girl and yourself!!