A discussion on numerology

Just a quick discussion, any of you do anything with numerology? I’ve just started to study it and whatnot. Apparently my birth date, from numerology standpoints is a master number, which is 11. From what I read, 11 means a high spiritual level, and the descriptions of people with 11 as their number, it actually is pretty accurate for me. Anyways, does anyone else know much about numerology? If so, It’d be fun for me to hear!

2 Likes

I also study numberlogy for a few weeks now its very interesting how Some angels,deities and angels communicate.
I see everytime 44 spirits are near i feel them also then.
Also Some demons,angels and deities are associated with this number.
I see also see 22 everywhere no idea what that means.

As a master number, 22 is associated with the vibration of The Master Builder who has the ability to turn the loftiest dreams into concrete realities.

The number 22 is a master number when it occurs in one of the core positions in a person’s Numerology chart.

I found that on thesecretsoftarot.com

There’s different types of numerology paradigms. Eastern cultures have a different way of picking apart your identity by the numbers that are associated with you. I have a book at home that describes the numbers and its significance. When I arrive home, I will post pictures of it or type it.

With eastern numerology, your home address, your date of birth, your mobile number, any number that is connected to you has an impact and I’ve seen monks and witch doctors decipher people just by numbers. They’ll also be able to tell where you’ve fucked up.

Do anybody know if Hecate its associated with number 44?
Or the Numbers associated with Azazel,Lucifer and Belial.

Because everytime when i see this Numbers i hear one of this names.
I dont know what its means its it a calling from them?
This happens for a few weeks now.

Thank you for searching and your reply🙂