A different kind of experience

In the last couple of weeks I’ve been working with some of the nine demonic Kings. Out of respect I am withholding any names, but… Rather than a magick experience (although the magick is there and so thick you can cut it with a knife) it has become a mystical one. I invited them into my life as teachers. They knew more about me than I did. The darkness is there, but they themselves are quite a colorful bunch. In very deep ways. They have opened my eyes in so many ways in just a few weeks. Things are clicking on a scale they never have before and I now know that the process that brought me here. Not just to this moment, but here to this world. This time and place. This specific location. My entire existence laid out for me and it isn’t at all what I thought. Things are just getting so simple for me. As I mold myself into this God, this master… Spirits come into my life as teachers, but THESE guys. These guys are a fresh step up from the same things I’ve heard a million times. At times I am terrified to take the next step forward, but I do and it is always the best thing I could have done. Now, now that line of ease to clarity is laid out and the man with the orange cones is waving me in. They really do want to show you the way. To give you everything you want. Not because of a pact, the pact is just to let them know you are committed to it. That you aren’t just trying to blow off some steam, which, they get… But believe me, step out of line and they’ll let you know. I like that about them. They don’t beat around the bush. Even their mystical sounding responses are just simple, cut and dry explanations. Man, my crown chakra has been spinning lately.

If you have any doubts about surrendering to the process then just dive in. Fear will be there, you’ll feel their presence and it’ll will shake you, but do it anyway. Push past the fear and be the magician. Every test, every single trial will lead you to unimaginable wizdom and knowledge. I mean, just… WOW!

[quote=“Rygill-85, post:1, topic:6613”]In the last couple of weeks I’ve been working with some of the nine demonic Kings. Out of respect I am withholding any names, but… Rather than a magick experience (although the magick is there and so thick you can cut it with a knife) it has become a mystical one. I invited them into my life as teachers. They knew more about me than I did. The darkness is there, but they themselves are quite a colorful bunch. In very deep ways. They have opened my eyes in so many ways in just a few weeks. Things are clicking on a scale they never have before and I now know that the process that brought me here. Not just to this moment, but here to this world. This time and place. This specific location. My entire existence laid out for me and it isn’t at all what I thought. Things are just getting so simple for me. As I mold myself into this God, this master… Spirits come into my life as teachers, but THESE guys. These guys are a fresh step up from the same things I’ve heard a million times. At times I am terrified to take the next step forward, but I do and it is always the best thing I could have done. Now, now that line of ease to clarity is laid out and the man with the orange cones is waving me in. They really do want to show you the way. To give you everything you want. Not because of a pact, the pact is just to let them know you are committed to it. That you aren’t just trying to blow off some steam, which, they get… But believe me, step out of line and they’ll let you know. I like that about them. They don’t beat around the bush. Even their mystical sounding responses are just simple, cut and dry explanations. Man, my crown chakra has been spinning lately.

If you have any doubts about surrendering to the process then just dive in. Fear will be there, you’ll feel their presence and it’ll will shake you, but do it anyway. Push past the fear and be the magician. Every test, every single trial will lead you to unimaginable wizdom and knowledge. I mean, just… WOW![/quote]

That’s epic!Thank you for sharing.

And that is a very common thing in enlightenment,it’s that you rarely learn to understand something hard and complex,you actually become profoundly shocked by the simplicity of the world around you.

Every situation is not a circumstance to be endured,but an opportunity,for cause and effect,positive effects being caused by the right thoughts,actions and words.

Everything vibrates on such a subtle level,that nothing moves,and yet motion is ubiquitous.What?

And the very texture of a fallen leaf gets you excited as though it were some extraordinary present from a loved one,simply because you can understand everything about that leaf!Who it is,what it was,what it’s going to be,what its inner most meaning is,its esoteric application,its mundane existence and even what it feels like to be the leaf!What?

[quote=“Arcane, post:2, topic:6613”][quote=“Rygill-85, post:1, topic:6613”]In the last couple of weeks I’ve been working with some of the nine demonic Kings. Out of respect I am withholding any names, but… Rather than a magick experience (although the magick is there and so thick you can cut it with a knife) it has become a mystical one. I invited them into my life as teachers. They knew more about me than I did. The darkness is there, but they themselves are quite a colorful bunch. In very deep ways. They have opened my eyes in so many ways in just a few weeks. Things are clicking on a scale they never have before and I now know that the process that brought me here. Not just to this moment, but here to this world. This time and place. This specific location. My entire existence laid out for me and it isn’t at all what I thought. Things are just getting so simple for me. As I mold myself into this God, this master… Spirits come into my life as teachers, but THESE guys. These guys are a fresh step up from the same things I’ve heard a million times. At times I am terrified to take the next step forward, but I do and it is always the best thing I could have done. Now, now that line of ease to clarity is laid out and the man with the orange cones is waving me in. They really do want to show you the way. To give you everything you want. Not because of a pact, the pact is just to let them know you are committed to it. That you aren’t just trying to blow off some steam, which, they get… But believe me, step out of line and they’ll let you know. I like that about them. They don’t beat around the bush. Even their mystical sounding responses are just simple, cut and dry explanations. Man, my crown chakra has been spinning lately.

If you have any doubts about surrendering to the process then just dive in. Fear will be there, you’ll feel their presence and it’ll will shake you, but do it anyway. Push past the fear and be the magician. Every test, every single trial will lead you to unimaginable wizdom and knowledge. I mean, just… WOW![/quote]

That’s epic!Thank you for sharing.

And that is a very common thing in enlightenment,it’s that you rarely learn to understand something hard and complex,you actually become profoundly shocked by the simplicity of the world around you.

Every situation is not a circumstance to be endured,but an opportunity,for cause and effect,positive effects being caused by the right thoughts,actions and words.

Everything vibrates on such a subtle level,that nothing moves,and yet motion is ubiquitous.What?

And the very texture of a fallen leaf gets you excited as though it were some extraordinary present from a loved one,simply because you can understand everything about that leaf!Who it is,what it was,what it’s going to be,what its inner most meaning is,its esoteric application,its mundane existence and even what it feels like to be the leaf!What?[/quote]

The best part about the demonic Kings is that it’s not the same thing I’ve heard a bunch of times, but ways to apply it that are very real and manifest as such. Just by adjusting your belief structures you can do anything. I can’t wait to have enough money flowing in to take the courses.